Home Forums General Discussion Humaworm Also Biocidin info

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    cavalier
    Participant

Hi I was doing some reading on past posts about Humaworm today. It was not clear though as many folks talked about using this product but I found no follow up posts to say if this worked for folks or not very well, other than one post that said it was a bit too much for one person & they had to back it down but that was it.

I would appreciate any further info or experience regarding Humaworm as to effectiveness or how well it was tolerated at the suggested dosage etc.

The other is a FYI my doc up in Beloit likes Biocidin as a cyst buster for Lyme – I had heard of this before from a layperson but this is the 1st doc to have mentioned this. I did buy some from him – I just wondered if anyone else had anything to share on this. It’s made by Bio-Botanical Research Inc.

Tx – Jill

cavalier
    Participant

I’m on my 1st week of Humaworm it is recommended one do the colon cleanse at the same time & I can see why I did the 1st day with just the Humaworm to see – the die off from the toxins is where the colon cleanse comes in at to help – quite a bit! Together it is much more doable or easy to do.

I have been getting some lung flukes coming out from the nose intermittently – sorry but – it is helping me to breathe easier & my BP has been at normal without using or need for BP med’s! I no longer am having stomach troubles so this is really helpful & it shows me it must have been indeed as the doc found to be the case in my saliva that I had some parasites. This is what he found specifically — most of these left unchecked do a lot of
    > damage – both flukes and a microfilaria, more precisely Strongyloides,
    > Schistosome and Fasciola hepatica or F. buski.
    The fact that I have Scleroderma was a clue for him to suspect & I have not gotten better with AP for Lyme or SD also made him suspect untreated parasites & heavy metals.

I read that lyme is impossible to get rid of til these are gotten rid of as evidently they too carry Lyme so as they hatch they would just circulate & reinfect the body.

Anyways am posting for others as a FYI – as food allergies/ sensitivities or intolerances are also a symptom of parasites.
    They are a factor in many Rheumatic or autoimmune diseases too. You also cant detox well with these there you must get rid of them 1st as you are hindered from making progress. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Jill I have Lyme, SD, Heavy metals, Parasites Candida, CPn, poss. bart. I hope this is the end of this.

cavalier
    Participant

I am quite surprised to see actual evidence of more than a few forms of parasites some are coming up thru my nose sorry to say thank god they are dead! – I assume from my lungs & some evidence elsewhere ick.

I read that people who have Candida as well as Heavy metals / Lyme should always suspect parasites as they hold onto
    these issues/ problems.
    to me I thought of the typical ones I had heard of but these are not those.

Indeed the doc who tested me was totally right. I am hoping once
    I reduce this load I can make further progress!

Humaworm works for sure! & the colon cleanse is really great – the 2 have really helped my stomach immensely.

Jill

cavalier
    Participant

Quik update – lots going on. Have seen evidence of 7 parasites all dead so far – I finished the 1st month of humaworm & will go back on after a rest of 3 mo’s & started in on the 3 days a week of DMSA for heavy metals due to high levels tested. I discussed this with a doc as I felt doing both at the same time was not prudent be too hard on my system he agreed.

Humaworm is what brought these out – so I felt as long as I did the colon cleanse with the Humaworm it was tolerable & very doable as u need the latter to help you deal with the die off & toxins as they do.

Best – Jill

Krys
    Participant

Very helpful info, Jill!
    I had meant to start a parasite thread a long time ago, but I thought there was no interest. No one ever mentioned the problem last 3 years I’ve been on RBF. Unfortunately, I’m a good host ๐Ÿ˜ˆ :mrgreen: and now, at last, have made it my 1st priority to get rid of the beasts.

I’ll answer at greater length, quoting your posts from the thyroid thread, on Fri. Going out of town now.
    Krys

Todd WI
    Participant

Video on Lung flukes (warning this has a high yuck factor):
    http://animal.discovery.com/tv-shows/monsters-inside-me/videos/the-lung-fluke.htm

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

Actually, there are some great (although explicit) threads on Humaworm from about 4 years ago. I recommend a search on the term “parasite” or “Humaworm” in the search box. Very detailed info (but as Todd said, high ick factor).

Cheryl

Krys
    Participant

Todd, that’s a very good video! True about high yuck factor! ๐Ÿ˜†

Cheryl, thank you!
    In the past, I always got so caught up in all kinds of threads back in 2008 +, that I never got to:
    viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2275&p=19750&hilit=parasite+cleanse

Lots of reading. And it’s all so hilariously funny!
    All war on beasts needs all kinds of energy. I love adding laughter to the arsenal! ๐Ÿ˜‰
    I’m going back to past threads now.
    Krys

cavalier
    Participant

Also want to note since this thread is also about Biocidin – is this is a good biofilm buster – my doc swears by this. He gave me better instructions on how best to use this!

Jill

Krys
    Participant

Hi Jill,
    You’ve accomplished a lot! One round of Humaworm is done, chelation is underway, you can tolerate abx, and you are happy with Biocidin. Way to go!

You greatly summed up all the pros for parasite cleanse. It’s been presented by many great docs, LLMDs , holistic and others. I wanted to go through the points you made because many of us may not realize just how crucial they are.
    I overestimated the time aspect and just how great the past thread on parasite cleanse was! It totally engulfed my attention. And I had not laughed so much in a long time, but then there was no time to post and when the panic set in, no proper mind frame to do it.

I so wish my treatment had started with a very good parasite cleanse.
    I had known, even when I was still searching for answers, not yet on AP, not diagnosed with anything yet, that parasites are often at the root or a huge contributing factor to all kinds of chronic diseases. I did not think I had a problem, but to make the terrain cleaner, I tried to do Hulda Clark parasite cleanse. And I could not handle it. It took me 6 weeks to build up to the initial dose and I could not continue. Many herbs in various parasite cleanses target Babesia, too. The herx is intolerable.

From what I’ve read and checked so far, Humaworm seems to be the best. If one starts with it and if one can tolerate it.
    I’m summoning courage… The coward in me is afraid. I tried a tincture that contained just some ingredients and after 1 single full dose, about 20 minutes later, I developed such intense pain in my leg, all joints, I could not move. I still have problems walking, still some pain there in spite of huge daily doses of anti-inflammatories last few months. I’ve been working on building up the amount of tincture. Over 3-4 months I built the dose up to 1/4 th of the dose one should start with. I additionally pulse antiparasitic meds, garlic, various natural remedies in quite big amounts.
    I’ve been combining so many things. The parasites got drastically diminished, but not gone.

Most anti-helminthics work primarily in the intestinal tract with only a small amount being absorbed. Herbs are better in this respect.
    Alinia and Albenza cross BBB, so it means they also work system-wise. I’ve been doing Alinia to my kidney’s tolerance. I take it 2x a day with abx and it seems to work better than on its own. Single dose a day did not do much. The double dose works fine but after 2 days my kidneys start hurting, and on day #4 they not only hurt but the urine turns brown. So I panic and stop and switch to a combo of 2 different tinctures, additionally take some encapsulated herbs, then move onto different antiparasitic meds and keep rotating different protocols every 4-7 days. And the beasts are still not cleared up.

What options does one have if one develops resistance to meds, cleanses and intolerance of other cleanses? I thought I can’t develop resistance to herbs? ๐Ÿ˜•
    How can one stay off Humaworm for 3 months if the program does not resolve the issue? The in-between protocol does contain some anti-parastics/anti-microbials, but is that just NOT enough?
    I can’t understand the logic behind Humaworm website stating that 1 month on and then 3 months off or resistance will develop. It just doesn’t make much sense to me. The way they say it should be done, does look like a way to develop resistance. Maybe it’s just a marketing ploy? To keep customers infected longer and keep them buying more and more in-between formulas?

BTW, their Essiac formula is outrageously expensive.
    I like Humaworm ingredients + the colon cleanse formula + the description of the RG medicated cream.
    I wonder though how can one apply it without getting burnt? All those essential oils. Ouch.

To improve my fighting power I started to work on actually seeing myself as a good warrior that wins! ๐Ÿ˜†
    Krys in the shining armor. ๐Ÿ˜‰

cavalier
    Participant

3 of my doc’s like Humaworm’s formula – I still have ?’s for them though like you. I need to write to them again as my eml addy has changed & so they cant reach me til I contact them with my new addy.

Dr K. has a parasite cleanse posted on the net using mostly canine wormers & sources to get them from – & gives dosages. I have thought about this too but for now seeing the results I did – but I am worried about the time off – but then u do have to rest the liver etc.

BTW I did the Hulda Clark parasite cleanse about 7 yr’s ago – I like you always was aware after all I have dogs & I felt it is a subject often ignored in humans & I did complete the whole thing with no issues but ALSO ZERO results this is why I felt I had covered this & this wasn’t my issue – but it was also PRIOR to my getting Lyme – a few mo’s before I got bit by ticks.
    I don’t think the H. C. parasite cleanse either did the ticket or I didn’t have them then.
    Jill

cavalier
    Participant

Krys & all – I could NOT have done the huma worm without the colon cleanse I tried 2 days with just the Humaworm to see & the toxin die off was way too harsh & rough I was pretty wiped out by it – it was then I got the wisdom of the colon cleanse at the same time & this made it tolerable.
    I felt it maybe just a ploy to oversell so this is why I wanted to see if this was really necessary & it is!

I do agree the Essiac from them is very expensive I don’t know if there is a difference or not in the freshness of th herbs but I hope so for the difference I didn’t order any so I cant say.

Jill

Krys
    Participant

Thank you for sharing your experience. I always feel like experimenting just like that, too.
    I loved the way they explained the colon cleanse part.
    I don’t know how valid it is as one has to drink plenty of fluids with psyllium anyway so by the time it reaches the intestines it has already absorbed the water.
    I am surprised at the big difference it has made for you because Humacleanse contains 25mg of senna and 200mg of psyllium whereas the colon cleanser contains 10 mg of senna and 10 g of psyllium. I thought it was the senna (moving the bowels) but it would seem by your reaction that it’s got to be the psyllium (absorbing the toxins).

So if one lives on shoe string, using psyllium about 1 heaping TBSP with a teeny tiny bit of senna (senna is light so 1 “O” cap fully packed would probably contain about 400mg; 10 mg would be 1/40 of a capsule — so really a teeny tiny amount) + a teeny tiny amount of cascara sagrada (10 mg) and dividing it into 3 daily doses would accomplish the same result! ๐Ÿ˜€
    1lb organic psyllium + 1/4 lb (smallest amount in bulk) of senna + 1/4 lb of cascara sagrada would cost $9.50 + $2.50 + $4 = $16 for 1.5 month supply vs $58.95 encapsulated for 1 month.

EDIT: My apology to those who tried to make low cost Humacleanse batch at home by following the proportions given at Humaworm website. I made a batch using 1 lb of psyllium (450 grams), 450 mg of senna and 450 mg of cascara. I tested it and the proportions given for the formula (daily amount: 10g of psyllium, 10 mg of senna, 10 mg of cascara) are ALL wrong. The effect is immensely constipatory. Out of 3-4 regular BMs a day, I went to zero. The amount of senna and cascara needs to be quite a bit higher.
    http://www.drugs.com/dosage/senna.html lists 10-20mg/kg/dose as usual pediatric dose for constipation.
    As deworming often causes constipation and taking enemas/laxatives is an obligatory part of a successful treatment, the amount of laxatives (senna, cascara) needs to be increased to be effective. The best treatments DO insist on enemas to dislodge and expel weakened parasites!

I think their encapsulated herbs may be fresher than from other stores because they are freshly ground right before the order is filled. Or so the website claims.
    The Essiac tea, if bought from any organic bulk herb supplier, would be just as fresh.
    The herbs are picked when they are most potent (from late spring to mid-fall, depending on the individual herb), not all year round! From a non-organic supplier, the potency and efficacy may not be as good, depending on location they were picked, storage and possibility of irradiation of herbs. Ground herbs don’t store as well as whole ones: they may lose some volatile oils and lose some potency in time. But Essiac is not sold ground, so that does not apply.

I have problems with Humaworm website claim of the parasites developing resistance if the cleanse is continued beyond 1 month without the 3 months advised break. It is counter-intuitive and is against what I read about the actions of herbs.
    So I sent an inquiry to an ND selling anti-parasitic tinctures (very potent combinations and much bigger dosage, with info that prolonged infestation often needs 6 months’ treatment – no break is mentioned) — if continuous treatment can trigger resistance.
    It bothers me. I need to know!!! โ—
    This and very high price for a very small amount and the claim of Essiac being much cheaper than elsewhere when the opposite is true — it bugs me so much, that I can’t seem to place an order for the products that I like (Humaworm, cleanse and medicated cream).
    Being a hair splitter has never made for an easy life! :mrgreen:
    I have not even realized that I have this irritating quality. Ugh! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I’m on meds now + have lots of tinctures and herbs. I think Humaworm is good but the dosage is too small (too weak) for me. I intend to buy Humaworm bulk and encapsulate it myself. But I DO need to resolve my doubts first.

Hugs,
    Krys

cavalier
    Participant

Krys – I just sent from my new eml addy my note to this ND as it would have been impossible for her to answer my ?’s as my old eml addy is gone. IF I hear from her I will post what she says as like you I’m having a hard time with the time lapse in between other than I know Lyme B. reproduces every 32 to 35 days in the body so maybe there is a time frame for parasites that is about 3 mo’s?
    IF that is the case then it could make some sense but IF you do hear from your ND please do let me know!

I just found a note that CPn wont die off til the heavy metals are removed & the order Dr K says to get rid of Lyme is one does the parasites 1st & the metals & since he appears to be correct – he goes on to say til this is done the AP wont be successful in getting rid of Lyme or CPn & this is EXACTLY what my experience was I felt blocked til I did this approach.
    I had posted the link from Dr K’s site & I had forgotten I had done that til I did a search on this forum for CPn articles & my post came up. ๐Ÿ˜†
    Jill

cavalier
    Participant

Krys – Oops sent too soon! Any ideas of cost savings are WELCOMED here! I have a long ways to go with dealing with parasites & heavy metals & then to finally tackle lyme & Cpn, I could REALLY use it!

Jill

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.