Home Forums General Discussion hospital

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tish
    Participant

hey guys,

out of hospital yesterday.  have not been in hospital since had my boys years ago. for me not a great experience was low in electrolytes and vitamins. had gallbladder surgery, still hoping things will improve.  had diseased gallbladder.  will be glad when post surgery problems over.  would like to know others hospital experience with gallbladder surgery.

Kim
    Participant

Hey Tish,

From my experience with the surgery, the worst should be over for you.  I remember moving slowly for about 4-5 days, as you would expect.  Most importantly though, is to be careful about what you eat.  You'll probably find you just can't digest animal protein (similar to what you had with a diseased gallbladder) so eat very small portions to see how you do and give your body time to adjust. 

Hope you feel better soon…….kim

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

Tish,

Welcome back!  I hope the missing galbladder will relieve many of the problems you were having .  I have had friends with galbladder issues that thought they were dying until the galbladder issue was discovered and removed.  Then they felt great soon after.

Be well soon,

Cheryl

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ hospital’ is closed to new replies.