Home Forums General Discussion Holistic Therapy

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    luvmywonderfulkids
    Participant

I purchased the Scammell book on Amazon and while there, I saw a different book and I was wondering if anyone has purchased it and if it is a good book to own. Thank you!

Sue

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Sue – what is the name of the other book? Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

luvmywonderfulkids
    Participant

Duh! I thought I put the name in — Here it is:

Connective Tissue Diseases: Holistic Therapy Options–Sjoegren

Kim
    Participant

That's about the longest title I've ever seen.  Don't know anything about it.

kim

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Lynnie and Kim,

I just got the book and I will let you know what I find out. It may help me too.

Eva:D

Eva Holloway

luvmywonderfulkids
    Participant

Eva,

Just wondering what you think of that book — Sue — Ryan's Mom

Eva Holloway
    Participant

[user=1274]luvmywonderfulkids[/user] wrote:

Eva,

Just wondering what you think of that book — Sue — Ryan's Mom

I think the book is very interesting and the lady put in lots of info. Nothing with AP but she states that if you use certain medications then use this or that supplement. I marked several places that I thought were interesting since it is from a total holistic view. 😕    She is from Germany and there the doctors do use more holistic medications. She found out on her own what to do because she had been mis-diagnosed after she came to the States.

The book is broken down in the different AI problems, the supplements to use and the diet. She uses several chapters for each AI problem, then the stuff the doctors may give you, then the supplements you could use instead then the diet.

This is the only way I can explain the book. 😕

Eva:D

Eva Holloway

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Yes the German approach is interesting on a number of levels. It seems all vets over there study homeopathy as well as conventional animal medicine. Lynnie 

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

luvmywonderfulkids
    Participant

Thanks Eva — I think I am going to see if the library has it as well!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘ Holistic Therapy’ is closed to new replies.