Home Forums General Discussion Holistic Dr for Hormone Imbalances etc

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

Regular poster here for my mother in law, but now posting on behalf of my wife…

We are hoping to find her a Holistic Dr who really understands hormones, and hormonal balancees/imbalances. Unfortunately over here in Ecuador, they lack the in-depth ability to really get to the bottom of the intricacies of the endocrine system, aside from the standard practices you find everywhere (we cant even get saliva cortisol tests over here…)

Hoping someone who can do remote consults, presumably the first consultation for tests etc will have to be in person. If there are any recommendations from anyone, we would love to hear. I know we cant really talk public about Drs on here, so a PM or a little cue would be great! New Jersey, Florida are both convenient States, although we would be travelling from Ecuador so anywhere is possible really..

It seems like my wife is experiencing hormonal imbalances, specifically Estrogen Dominance, causing all sorts of nasty symptoms for her. We need someone who can (hopefully) really dig deep and look for the causes. Thank you all in advance!

---

Here for my Mother In Law.

Scleroderma 30+ years, Lyme/Bartonella (perhaps 30+ years too, diagnosed in October 2019), Hypothyroid, Anemia (of chronic diseases we think?), Neuropathy, Mini-stroke/brain lesions Oct 2019, Candida.

Current Meds:
    **Minocin 100mg x2 day, every day. **Rifampin 300mg 1x day MWF. **75mcg Levothyroxine. **5mg Prednisone. **Clopidogrel 75mg. **300mg Fluconazole every Sunday. **300mg Gabapentin. **LDN 4.5mg.

Current Supps:
    Vitamin B-complex, C, D, E. Potassium Glucona

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.