Home Forums General Discussion High BMI correlated with less joint damage

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Maz
    Keymaster

Lynnie…me, again…came across this article earlier today while looking up estriol and thought you and others might find it interesting. Produced by the placenta during pregancy, estriol is thought to have immunosuppressive properties in studies for MS.

Peace, Maz

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Maz, I am stunned that he would do that!! And I am stunned about the misinformation that is obnviously out there. This is something I have been across for several years. I printed that info from a non-commercial scientific and medical source. In short: Estradiol is the potent one – and the one to be careful of. Estriol is considered benign. Lynnie    

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Joe M
    Participant

Ritchie,

I must take exeption to your statement – I am and have been the main laundry guy in our house for several years now…. not all men are laundry challenged.  I just can''t believe how much laundry three women generate – if it were just me I would do laundy once or twice a month.  WIth these three females, if I don't do at least a load a day I get hopelessly behind.

Hope you have a good weekend.  We just got back from a mini-vacation at the Omaha Zoo – the best zoo I have ever been to.  Highly recommended if you are into that sort of thing.

Joe

Maz
    Keymaster

[user=20]Joe M[/user] wrote:

WIth these three females, if I don't do at least a load a day I get hopelessly behind.

Joe, now you're my idea of a REAL man! You and my lovely hubby could share laundry tips, as he's been dealing with the laundry of three girls this year, too…usually in good nature, but does have the odd PMS-like moment…only makes me love him more, though. Thank God for you guys….hey, but do you do toilets, too? :roll-laugh:

Peace, Maz

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘ High BMI correlated with less joint damage’ is closed to new replies.