Home Forums General Discussion Hi, I am a Newbie and would like some advice

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Participant

Hi, I have not been diagnosed with anything other than plantar fascitis but I have frequent pain in my wrist – including one of those calcium cysts and also migrating pain in my back, shoulders, knees, elbows, feet and sometimes cramping in my legs and butt. I also had a bartholyn's gland cyst removed from my vagina. I get migraines often and also have psoriasis and possibly eczema. They tested my wrist for carpal tunnel with electrical currents but said I do not have it (sure as hell feels like I do!) The other day in divorce court (it could all be due to stress!) I had a severe pain in my upper back between my shoulder blades but to the left of my spine – it was so bad it almost put me on my knees – I took several Aleve's but it did nothing and then all of a sudden it left and moved over to my right shoulder. Any ideas on what I might have or what I should tell a doctor and what kind of doctor should I even see or if this therapy you use might help? I also have been tested for lyme disease and they said I don't have that either and they say I don't have arthritis because I don't have redness and swelling – well thanks for any help you can give me! Lori

Maz
    Keymaster

[user=377]4loopy[/user] wrote:

I had a severe pain in my upper back between my shoulder blades but to the left of my spine – it was so bad it almost put me on my knees – I took several Aleve's but it did nothing and then all of a sudden it left and moved over to my right shoulder. Any ideas on what I might have or what I should tell a doctor and what kind of doctor should I even see or if this therapy you use might help? I also have been tested for lyme disease and they said I don't have that either and they say I don't have arthritis because I don't have redness and swelling – well thanks for any help you can give me!

Hi Lori,

Really sorry to hear you're having such a rough time of things, particularly at this stressful time in your life. Unfortunately, though, the two often go together, as I found. My RA began shortly on the heels of Lyme and the sudden passing of my Mum. With all these stressors on the immune system…all the emotional and physical things that converge, tend to do a real number on us.

The pain in your mid-back and right shoulder is similar-sounding to the pain I experienced with gall bladder problems (sluggish GB from stones, sludge, etc)….horrible boring pain that sometimes came in squeezing waves in my chest after eating, but the mid-back pain and aching right shoulder was almost constant. Not saying this is what you have…I'm just a fellow patient, myself, and not a doctor. However, just a offering a suggestion to perhaps have checked and at least ruled out as a possibility by your doctor. You might also ask for an EKG just to cover all the corners. 😉 In the meantime, try and keep your eliminations moving regularly by drinking lots of water and eating plenty of fresh fruit & veg and good roughage, staying away from all fast food and bad fats…any back-up in the gut can make things worse.

Have you had any bloodwork done by a rheumy to test for CBC, RF, anti-CCP, cardio- CRP, sed rate, ANA, etc? You mentioned your Lyme tests being negative, but you may also consider seeing a Lyme Literate physician, if you still think it is a possibility, who will treat based on clinical presentation and patient history without solely relying on tests. That's because the standard tests for Lyme are notoriously inaccurate. Lyme Bb is a pleomorphic organism, much like the mycoplasma and it has the capability of morphing into different forms and hiding within cells. Most doctors don't acknowledge this, at all, relying solely on these horrible tests, yet many chronic patients have found that they tested negative over and over and then…out of the blue….suddenly test positive much later when the bugs come out of hiding. There are also many coinfections of Lyme that it never occurs to doctors to test…including mycoplasma, babesia, bartonella, erhlichia, anaplasmosis, etc. Each of these can produce their own unique set of symptoms.

There's all kinds of things that this migrating pain could be….however, Dr Brown was of the opinion that many kinds of rheumatoid disease could be treated with AP and the earlier it's started, the better the outcome. If you need to find an AP doctor near you or are interested in traveling to see one of the best, just go to this link and jot a note to apdoctors@roadback.org and Diane will send you a listing.

http://www.rbfbb.org/view_topic.php?id=54&forum_id=1

Also, if you can get ahold of “The New Arthritis Breakthrough” by Henry Scammell, this will give you all the info you need about infectious theory as it relates to rheumatoid disease with great explanations of the protocol.

Hope you find some answers soon and wishing you well!

Peace, Maz

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘ Hi, I am a Newbie and would like some advice’ is closed to new replies.