Home Forums General Discussion Herbal Antibiotics

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jo
    Participant
    lajones2
    Participant

Thanks for the book info!

LJ

patchoulee
    Participant

Jo could you tell me the name of the author of this book I am looking at Amazon.com to buy it today, and I can't find it.

Thanks

Jo
    Participant
    Jo
    Participant
    patchoulee
    Participant

Thanks Jo I bought it today..

Angela

Trudi
    Participant

Our Lyme People might also be interested in this book:

Healing Lyme: Natural Healing And Prevention of Lyme Borreliosis And Its Coinfections by Stephen Harrod Buhner

This is a very good book.  I will have to check into the Herbal Antibiotics book also.  Thanks for the info–

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

jaminhealth
    Participant

Echineaca acts like an herbal antiobiotic.    I use it a lot and follow directions and take breaks from it as recommended.   jam

A Friend
    Participant

[user=465]Jo[/user] wrote:

Just got this book yesterday.

Absolutely fabulous. It does a very good job of describing lots of incredible things about bacteria, why our antibiotics don't work for long, and why natural antibiotics are next to impossible for the bacteria to become resistent to.

It lists a lot of natural antibiotics, anti fungals, how to make them, when to buy them, and which food spices provide the same type of protection.

We are going to start by working with the food supplements and spices, adding them to our daily diet to supplement the minocin. 

Anyway, just wanted to share this with anyone interested in the natural approach.

Jo,

Will look forward to seeing how things go.  If I had not just gotten an RX from my AP physician, I would have begun a regimen I've just learned about…. since my appointment and ordering the expensive anti-fungal. 

This link gives a program I'm very impressed with — it actually rotates the use of two natural anti-fungals at a time, plus includes antioxidants and other things to protect against the free radicals, etc. 

http://www.bioactivenutrients.com/antifungal.html

I do plan to begin this program longterm after I finish these expensive fluconazole/Diflucan tabs. 

AF

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘ Herbal Antibiotics’ is closed to new replies.