Home Forums General Discussion Help! I don't seem to be able to tolerate blood pressure meds

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    A Friend
    Participant

Spacehoppa,

Just wondering if something in Dr. Sherry Rogers books/work might “help” address high blood pressure for you.  I always like to have as “big a picture” of a problem as I can, and sometimes that can be helpful. 

http://www.painstresscenter.com/mall/Book-HighBloodPressureHoax.html

AF

Roz
    Participant

Dear Ruth,

I had a very high resting pulse. At that time my blood pressure was a yo-yo. No blood pressure med would or could of helped.

In fact it can make things worse.

An Echo test is a fantastic tool, a Cardio MD uses. The reason why I keep bring this Echo stuff up, so lets say you have one in a month's times. 2 years from now you have another they can really compare. In other words a picture is worth more than a thousand words.

Lucky for me, my Cardio MD had 2 to compare from. So he knew my heart damage was due to infection.

What is the number's on your resting pulse? With Dialostic Disfunction you can have a normal EKG.

Much Love, Roz

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘ Help! I don't seem to be able to tolerate blood pressure meds’ is closed to new replies.