Home Forums General Discussion Has anyone heard of taking Braggs apple cider vinegar for a flush?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Patti D
    Participant

Hi All,

I have been reading about the benefits of taking apple cider vinegar, organic of course, as a flush for toxins.  If you go the www. Bragg. com they explain all of the different benefits of this. Does anyone take organic vinegar daily?

Thanks. Happy Days!

Patti D

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

There was much discussion of this topic on the old RBF bboard. Very interesting info.

Cheryl

KAnderson
    Participant

I take it in tablet form with a host of other supplements.

K

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

I took the organic form (with the mother) i tbspn daily for a while. Did not notice a difference in anything. No vinegar at all allowed for me on my diet now. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Jennhere
    Participant

Well, it does do something to you!  I noticed that my skin was super oily as was my hair.  I had to drink a lot of water to keep the oils moving.  It cleared up after about a week. My skin and hair never felt or looked so good after that!

I think it's great.  I used to take it faithfully.  I dread the start-up again.  I'll have to plan it for a week when I have no plans. 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ Has anyone heard of taking Braggs apple cider vinegar for a flush?’ is closed to new replies.