Home Forums General Discussion Happy Mother's Day (and update)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    SusanSD
    Participant

Hi all,
         Just feeling thankful for all the life regained after being on AP for 3 yrs+. With my b-day coming up and Mother's Day, I am celebrating by going to Disney World with my 4 y.o., 6 y.o., and husband! And you have to be in pretty good shape to the big Orlando trip (no scooters for me)! My daughter proudly announced that she is already packed for the trip to “the ho-towel”! :roll-laugh:

I just had a week long conference trip that was exhausting but I did it and only missed one antibiotic pill. It's easy to take on an empty stomach when you hardly have a chance to eat!

Thanks RBF for everything – I tried to donate but didn't get a response that it went through (got some programming code about an error and syntax). 

I hope everyone is making steady progress as we reclaim our health and lives!

Cheers,
    Susan(SD)

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

Susan,

Thanks as always for the update and your continued support of the Foundation.  I will check to see if I can process a donation and let you know via PM.

Have a great Mother's Day at the Ho-Towel.

Cheryl

Kim
    Participant

Always great to hear from you, Susan. 🙂  If you can tackle Disney you can tackle anything. :roll-laugh:

I hope your ho-towel is near the castle and the girls enjoy meeting all the princesses. 🙂

Have a great trip and happy birthday!

Take care…..kim

p.s. thanks for the donation 😉

mkbeeliever
    Participant

Love hearing from you Susan!  You are an inspiration!  Have a wonderful trip, give Mickey a kiss for me!   Happy Birthday and Happy Mother's Day!

Blessings,
    Michelle

Maz
    Keymaster

Thanks for your lovely Mother's Day wishes, Susan, and same back to you! What a wonderful way to spend this weekend, with your beautiful children. Have a fantastic time and enjoy every second – life doesn't get much better than this! 🙂

Peace, Maz

Patti D
    Participant

Wow Susan!!!
    That is fabulous news. I remember those “Mickey” visits. They were so fun with the kids but so exhaustng. Your right , if you can do that you can do anything. I am slowly getting the ability to walk for fun. I made it all over Chicago last week on foot as well as museum fun for 3 hours and thought I was doing well. Then went to a concert where I had to stand on concrete for 3 1/2 hours.
    I did it but had really sore ankles for 2 days.
    Regaining your life is so wonderful and like you, I am grateful to all of our friends here.
    Happy Mom's Day Susan and to all of the other Mom's here, Happy Mothers Day as well. Wishing everyone a pain free, giggle fest!!! Happy B- day too Susan! Let us know how the trip went!

Patti

jlc6166
    Participant

Susan,

So awesome that you are still feeling good and recovering!!!  We are also planning a trip to Disney this summer (August) and Jennifer is feeling “up to it”. 

Take Care and enjoy your vacation,

Jack

mschmidt
    Participant

Susan,

So happy to hear that you are feeling well enough to conquer Disney–that's great news!!  I went to Disney in November of 2007, just when I was starting to get really sick, and I remember how difficult it was.  I'm sure you will have a fabulous time with your family, and hope you have a wonderful birthday as well.

To every mother on this board, Happy Mother's Day!!:D

JBJBJB
    Participant

Susan,

Great to hear from you. Happy mother's day to you and all. It's great you will be able to go to DW with your kids.  Hope you will have a lot of fun.

Cheers

:JB

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

[user=52]Susan(SD)[/user] wrote:

Thanks RBF for everything – I tried to donate but didn't get a response that it went through (got some programming code about an error and syntax). 

I processed a donation and it went through, I confirmed that your attempt failed, but the webmaster has checked and reset everything so it is working now.

We recieved a very nice donation from a woman whose daughter has recovered from Scleroderma using AP.  This woman donates regularly, it is so heartwarming to see this mother continue to remember RBF. 

Happy Mother's Day to all!

Cheryl

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘ Happy Mother's Day (and update)’ is closed to new replies.