Home Forums General Discussion Had a great week!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Kim – just had to let you know. Have just arrived in Las Vegas after wonderful scenic road trip and thought I'd quickly check in to Board and you post was first up. Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's made my day. You must be floating from the lightness you're feeling right now. I'm very happy for you and for your sister. Way to go. Lynnie 

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

lvento27
    Participant

Kim
    That is such great news for you and you sister.It must be a great relief to have found someone who really understands this disease and who can truly help!Good luck to you and sis.I hope this new doc can help get you both well quickly!
    Lisa

JBJBJB
    Participant

Kim,

Really glad to read your update. It was a great week, having such a good doctor to care for you. Also your sister is on AP now. Hopefully minocin will help to control her early symptoms. Cheers for you! JB

Kim
    Participant

You all are very kind, and I thank you.

Right now I'm just a little worried about Lynnie in Vegas. :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

JBJBJB
    Participant

:roll-laugh:Kim,

Not to worry about Lynnie. She is loaded. :Just kidding.

Perhaps some day we could all meet up in Las Vegas. :roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh:

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Loaded JB?????? I assume you mean in the alcoholic sense!!! Neither actually. But had to go in and have a look today at mammon personified (staying in suburbs not on the strip)…….wandered, looked, took pix and just HAD to have a go on the machines also. I have plenty of problems but gambling seems not to be one of them…bet $5 and won $35 and took the winnings!!!! Tomorrow have bought tickets for Bette Midler, then off to Santa Fe. Great to kinda touch base with you all. Seems like it's been a good day, esp for Kim. BBFN, Lynnie. PS Met with the wonderful Maz in New York and have photos to prove it. Will post when I have the chance to appropriately re-size for the Board. Lynnie 

Be well! Lynnie

rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Kim
    Participant

Good grief, Lynnie, that would be an exhausting trip for a teenager!  You must be holding up so well that you are surprising even yourself.  Speaks volumes for the strict program you've been following that you can keep up that pace for an extended period.

Sounds like you are having way too much fun in our country. :blush: Hopefully, not so much fun that you'll have to do damage control when you return home.;)

I love the travelogue — just never know where you'll pop up next.  Have a blast!

kim 

Susan LymeRA
    Participant

Kim,

That is soooo awesome!  Prepare to get WELL!

Hey Lynnie,  WELCOME TO AMERICA!

Susan

JBJBJB
    Participant

Lynnie,

Glad you won $30!!! I meant “loaded with money”:roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh: in Las Vegas. (only kidding)

Have fun and so wish to travel with you!!!

JB

lauram
    Participant

That's great, Kim. Hm..that's just what my doc said–that rheumatic disease is caused by infection and it has to be dealt with. 😉

Keep us updated with your treatment, I would be very interested. I am treating mine with Cat's Claw and am getting ready to begin Cumanda and Burber.

Laura

SusanSD
    Participant

Wow, Kim – how awesome! You deserve it …..(cyber fist bump – where's the emoticon for that?). Seriously, I wanna switch docs after reading your news! Keep us posted.

– Susan

Michele
    Participant

Hi Lynnie,

If you are heading back to the East Coast (Washington DC area) let us know. There's a small group of us within a few hours of DC. Congrats on Vegas! Nice to walk away a winner! 🙂 Is this your first time traveling in the US? I also look forward to hearing about other hot spots you are visiting!

Safe travels!

Michele

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Thanks Michele, appreciate the invite – but it'll have to be next time. Came from the East – New York – which is the easiest landing point from London. But will fly out from the West, which is the way to go back to Sydney. Just came back from Bette Midler show…..she is in great form and I think better than when I saw her 25+ years ago in Oz. And she's 61!!!!! Leaving tomorrow for Santa Fe, then Texas, then will fly to CA and spend a few days in Santa Barbara before flying home. Really is my first trip in the U.S. Spent 2 days in San Francisco may years ago but that was it till now. Awesome country I've been through. Montana, Wyoming, Utah and lots of canyons in which the topography makes one feel very small indeed. Cheers for now. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘ Had a great week!’ is closed to new replies.