Home Forums General Discussion great video on FMS

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    linda
    Participant

This video on the latest research into FMS is very good. It's a little over and hour, the lecture is only 50 min, followed by a Q and A. Lyme disease is briefly mentioned, buy LDN therapy is given a large time period. It goes into great detail on the various REAL physiological findings in people with FMS, like shrinkage of a particular area of our brains. FMS Awareness Day is May 12, this might be a good vidoe for family and friends to watch, esp those who don't believe it is a real diagnosis or that we should 'walk it off'. I'm more determined to try LDN, even tho it means a very painful time off of tramadol before I can start it. Incidentally, I learned from this video that gauifenison therapy actually has some merit-it does the same thing as LDN-the difference is that LDN has no side effects and guaifenisen has quite a few. I finally understand how LDN works, too, as it is explained at the cellular level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtc2JARVpPw

I know it's been posted many times, but I've forgotten, how long does one have to be off of tramadol before starting LDN?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘ great video on FMS’ is closed to new replies.