Home Forums General Discussion GREAT NEWS!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Eggs
    Participant

I forgot to mention this but my dr called with my recent ana test results and it dropped from the 1100's(this time last year) to half!! yay!! almost 2 years on ap and its finally showing something on my bloodwork. given its still high, im still excited and have been feeling 10x better. on the road to recovery!! oh and the drs call my sclero crest now bc the skin involvement has improved greatly from when i was originally diagnosed with systemic. my organs are great and i went to the lung dr today and he said my tests came back and i dont need oxygen at night. i had the same test done 2 yrs ago and it came back that i would need oxygen. i am so excited and grateful. sorry if everything is jumbled together. anyways, thats my news. haha hang in there everyone…we got this far and God will keep it all working!!

Hugs!!!

JBJBJB
    Participant

It is indeed a great news to cheer for! I am really happy for you!!! What a great improvement, you must be feeling awesome!

:roll-laugh:

JB

Randy
    Participant

Awesome Eggs!

We are all very happy for you, especially about your lung improvement.  There are a few of our gang who also have lung involvement and will find your news and improvement very encouraging.  Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful news.

Randy

Diffuse SD since Apr '07
    AP since Feb '08
    100mg Mino twice daily
    Stopped Clindamycin IVs Aug 2019
    "No one should profit over someone else's illness"

MaryP
    Participant

BIG congrats!!!!!!! I'm thrilled you feel well! Continued success!

Parisa
    Participant

Fantastic!  I'm so happy for you.  How wonderful to know that your lungs are improving.  Knowing that the lungs are improving sure takes away that fear doesn't it?

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Brilliant Eggs! Way to go! You must be over the moon. A testament to the endurance and determination that you SD folk here have. I always think that this (going for AP) is so much bigger a decision for you guys when you tend to get such negative and distressing information from the conventional side of medicine. You are all heroes. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Mumof3
    Participant

Congratulations! That is such great news. Thank you for sharing your success with us. It gives us all hope that AP works. It is so nice to hear that you are doing so well.

All the best!

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

Eggs,

Wonderful news!  I am so glad you are feeling “10x” better. 

Cheryl

whaleharbor
    Keymaster

God bless you!

– – whaleharbor

Minocycline 100mg every other day with food...lots of food: Zydus brand. Celecoxib 200mg twice per day: Greenstone brand.

JOJO19551
    Participant

Wonderful, you must be dancing.  It is nice to hear you are feeling alot better as well.  I am sure getting rid of the oxygen is a very big deal.  It is so nice to have everyone's support.  You can always count on your AP family to be here. 

Congrats,

JoAnn

linda
    Participant

That's so wonderful! Especially the lung improvement, that's a big concern, I know. Thanks so much for posting, there are any of us just starting who love to read these success stories – keep us updated!

Kim
    Participant

That is awesome, Eggs!  Maz will have to reserve a spot for you in the “Remission Corner” of the newsletter. 😉

Looking forward to more updates…….kim

Tiff
    Participant

Hooray for you, Eggs!  And thank for the update.  Your news brings cheer to us all!

marg
    Participant

This is wonderful Eggs, I'm so happy for you!! What an encouragement to SD patients.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘ GREAT NEWS!!’ is closed to new replies.