Home Forums General Discussion Goodsearch for charity

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    luvmywonderfulkids
    Participant

I really don't know if this has been discussed before but if you use goodsearch, you can select Roadback Foundation as your favorite charity and they will donate money for every search performed. I am going to send an email to everyone I know to please start using this search engine and select Roadback Foundation — I figure every little bit helps!

Here's a new easy way to raise money for your favorite cause. Just start using Yahoo! powered GoodSearch.com as your search engine and they'll donate about a penny to your favorite cause every time you do a search!

In addition, do all of your shopping through their online shopping mall, GoodShop.com, where you can shop at more than 900 top online retailers and a percentage of your purchases will go to the charity or school of your choice. You pay the same price as you normally would, but a donation goes to your cause!

Here's the web site ? http://www.goodsearch.com. You can also read about GoodSearch in the NY Times, Oprah Magazine, CNN, ABC News and the Wall Street Journal.

Sue — Ryan's Mom

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

Thanks for bringing this up! It is an easy way to give to a charity! Road Back was added about 2.5 years ago. Every little bit helps.

Cheryl

Suzanne
    Participant

I used Goodsearch exclusively!

The code for Roadback is RBF.  Type that in, and hit verify, and you are all set!

Mom of teen daughter with Poly JIA since age 2. Current med: azithromycin 250 mg MWF.

Trudi
    Participant

That was easy! I'm on.

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Jan Lucinda
    Participant

I just heard about this.  Will use in the future.

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

I thought I would repost this for anyone new.

Kim
    Participant

Thanks, Jan, we need money! 😉

kim

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

Just did a good search.

BeatingRA
    Participant

Reposting to bring this to the top again…

I've been using goodsearch.com with RBF as my chosen charity since late July.  Once you select your charity, there is a link that you can click on to see how much has been donated to that charity through goodsearch/goodshop.

I do most of my holiday shopping online and plan to use goodshop for that too this year.  I used it once in September with an Amazon order.  The goodshop site says it could take serveral weeks for the donation to show up but mine showed up within a week.

Theresa

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

Theresa-

Good reminder.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘ Goodsearch for charity’ is closed to new replies.