Home Forums General Discussion From Joe M to Maz and all other "believers"

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Pip
    Participant

I'm trying too.  I love this feature that lets us know there is a reply.  How cool!

Hugs,

Pip

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Hey everyone – it's Lynnie, now from near Dallas! Agree that it's good to visit other Boards for the occasional person who is interested. But dont get discouraged. There are many,  people who would not consider anything that's not mainstream.  There are a whole lot of reasons for this, which would take pages to explain. And dont forget this Board either. There are plenty of people here who are having a difficult time and are in need of the wisdom and experience of those for whom AP protocols and associated changes have worked.

As for the donation, will get onto that once I'm no longer nomad-ing. Thanks Joe. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

suera
    Participant

Joe,

I donated last year and will do so again this year, thanks for the reminder.

Sue

mariana65
    Participant

[user=20]Joe M[/user] wrote:

Thanks Pip !

OT Pip, but I just can't take all the bs on that other board.  Its either someone relating their latest sob story, a political cat-fight, or LL being an ignoramus.  95% of the discussion is about something other than RA.  However it is a bit like a car wreck – as much as I try to avoid it I always have to look!

Take Care,
    Joe

You know it is really sad that you cant be sympathetic to others who have RA and are in pain unless they are on AP.  This disease is terrible and this comment you made makes you look like and ass and ignoramus.

Tiff
    Participant

Whao, easy does it Mariana…. I don't think Joe meant anything derrogatory against people with RA who do not use AP (after all his wife is NOT ON AP!).

What I have found is that various board communities tend to show the tendencies that he describes.  I've been on a lot of them completely unrelated to this disease.  People often sink to their lowest levels in the “annonymous” medium of the internet.  It is just human nature.

Not to put words into his mouth, these are my own thoughts, but I take it more as a compliment to this board community which is the most compassionate and congenial one I have ever had the pleasure to read or be part of!

But it is good to bring up this thread again as people think about donating to charity (like any of us have anything left to donate :doh:).

Maz, if you read this, PM me and bug me to make a donation!  I need a bit of hounding, not because I am reluctant, just because it is easy to procrastinate!:roll-laugh:

Bless all of you who walk this road or share it with someone you love.

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Where do I go to donate too?

Eva :dude:

Eva Holloway

Joe M
    Participant

[user=1282]mariana65[/user] wrote:

[user=20]Joe M[/user] wrote:

Thanks Pip !

OT Pip, but I just can't take all the bs on that other board.  Its either someone relating their latest sob story, a political cat-fight, or LL being an ignoramus.  95% of the discussion is about something other than RA.  However it is a bit like a car wreck – as much as I try to avoid it I always have to look!

Take Care,
    Joe

You know it is really sad that you cant be sympathetic to others who have RA and are in pain unless they are on AP.  This disease is terrible and this comment you made makes you look like and ass and ignoramus.

Hi,
    I'm sure you meant to call me “an” ass, but that's OK.   You did read it wrong, I was commenting on the people on other boards who go on and on about everything except RA.  I want everyone to get better, even you, with whatever it takes.

Have a great weekend!
    Joe

Kim
    Participant

[user=236]Eva Holloway[/user] wrote:

Where do I go to donate too?

Eva :dude:

Hi Eva,

Thanks so much for considering a donation, as we all know, every penny goes to good use.

On this page, top right, click on the “home” button, once on the home page you will see a blue tab across the top and the far right of that tab has another button for “donate”.

Much appreciated………kim

PamelaR
    Participant

“Hear that people?  Get better and find a non-AP board and get the word out that it works and it helped you!  Rockin Annie, Joe M, and a few of the others here will tell you it can get ugly (you know how we APers are, making up stuff so other people end up with damage) but it's the Internet and what can they do – beat me up?  No, and after the first 100 throwdowns, you'll be a 'pro'.  🙂  And somebody somewhere will look at your posts, and the research you have, and get THE BOOK, and come check us out.  That's one less person living the pain we had prior to AP.  “

Pip youre one of the ugliest people over there.

Joe M
    Participant

[user=1196]PamelaR[/user] wrote:

“Hear that people?  Get better and find a non-AP board and get the word out that it works and it helped you!  Rockin Annie, Joe M, and a few of the others here will tell you it can get ugly (you know how we APers are, making up stuff so other people end up with damage) but it's the Internet and what can they do – beat me up?  No, and after the first 100 throwdowns, you'll be a 'pro'.  🙂  And somebody somewhere will look at your posts, and the research you have, and get THE BOOK, and come check us out.  That's one less person living the pain we had prior to AP.  “

Pip youre one of the ugliest people over there.

I guess I don't get any of this.  This started as a donation thread, with an off-handed comment between me and Pip.  If I offended anyone in any way, I apologize.  Can we drop it now?

Trudi
    Participant

Administration–

I have no problem with your censuring and deleting mean-spirited and name-calling posts–they have absolutely no place on our board.  Reading some of these comments gave me quite a jolt–kind of a jaw-dropper; our diseases are ugly enough; such posts are stressful and anti-health–

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Pip
    Participant

Warning everybody –

Don't delete or comment please – I need time to type!

Pip

Forum Admin
    Keymaster

“RBF has no affiliations with any other website or support forum. This is a support forum for users of Dr Brown's antibiotic protocol (AP).

Please keep the topic of conversation to AP, support for one another and supportive adjuncts. Other rheumatic treatments may be discussed, but attacks on other members will not be tolerated. 

Persistant offenders will be banned.”

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘ From Joe M to Maz and all other "believers"’ is closed to new replies.