Home Forums General Discussion for maz.aust

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Maz – this is an answer to your question on Personal history and Progress section. Info for you – and anyone else posting there: as the author, you are the ONLY person able to post in that thread. Questions that you'd like answers to should be posted in this General Discussion section.
    And to answer your question: YES, sounds like a classic herx to me. Seems like you are hitting the little critters and the aches and pains in other areas are classic die-off symptoms. If you read up on the Jarisch-Herxheimer response you'll find out more. How to do that:

On the Home Page of RB site, go to 'Education' in the grey bar at top right, click on 'brochure sheets' and you'll see 'Jarisch-Herxheimer reaction' in that list. Click on it, read up. Then, if I were you, I'd start celebrating. Sounds like you are on your way!!! Lynnie 

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘ for maz.aust’ is closed to new replies.