Home Forums General Discussion For all Autoimmune & other diseases

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    richie
    Participant

Hi Jill –Fair enough –we agree to disagree –over the years while we have different views on treatment -our goal is the exact same –A feeling of well being and improvement in our conditions –
    richie

seawall
    Participant

Aside from the greenmed study, do some youtube searches and you will see there are very viable studies being done with hemp that seem pretty promising. I am always weary of somebody who is selling something they are trying to promote as healthful, but I think it sounds like it is an avenue that should be explored more thoroughly. If what I read/listened to is any indication it could be a very good remedy for many diseases. It seems to work on the whole system. Plus it is also good for the environment as far as sustainability. Many countries have legalized it recently (aka Canada). Hemp does not have the same psychotropic effects that pot smokers are looking for, and it appears the compound you want is depleted if it gets heated. Hemp used to be a staple crop in the US. It is time to bring it back. Hemp seeds are very nutritious. It makes a great fabric, good for paper, highly sustainable. Smoking cigarettes and drinking are just as harmful if not more so than marijuana IMHO if people choose to use it for that.

cavalier
    Participant

Hi yes Hemp too ingested as a juice like MMJ juiced both have great benefits, but neither give the high that some people desire or seek. It’s time to embrace some of the foods that can offer real help along with other medicines. I eat Hemp seeds they are delish. The power of our vegetable group is impressive.

Richie our mutual goal is wellness & I take no shots at minocycline.
    I do however take some shots to some if not all of the biologics & steroids, which have a litany of side affects & so far are not proven to help. I do not believe in chemo drugs they have failed largely in cancer & many a person with SD has gone their grave being on the same group of med’s.
    I was healthy without the need to take chemo drugs & I don’t believe the road to wellness for me is using chemo drugs.

I can tell you that frozen 100% whole Aloe juice has been extremely helpful to me & so is a product called Cell Food in conjunction to my existing prescription med’s. This is my opinion & my body, I just want the right to have choices, some of which we currently don’t have. I believe there is some real healing power in some of these simple plants & it aint just one green, nor do I have a interest in being high. I believe in the power of Vitamin C as well & Glutathione are good support.
    Some items are just of more help.
    Obviously the more layers that are amuck for us the more help some of us need has been my experience, in trying to find my road back to wellness.
    Jill SD Lyme CPn Candida & Poss. Bart.

Anonymous
    Participant
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.