Home Forums General Discussion Flue shot

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    jaminhealth
    Participant

A friend on another health board reported today, her daughter is an RN in a cardiac section of a hospital and MOST of the patients coming in with flu issues, most have had the flu shots.

Keep the immune system strong is what I say….. and for me having Oscillo on hand in case is what always has worked
    for me, to start it immediately when symptoms might occur….

I was with 7 ladies for bridge yesterday and no one has or had the flu and no colds either…..5 of us out of the 8 are
    all on grape seed extract…..

And what I’ve heard So. Cal. is not being hit as hard as a lot of the country.

richie
    Participant

I doubt very much your friends account –I just dont believe it !!!!!!!!!!!!!–You are fortunate that California so far is mild many states are not so mild –an emergency has been declared in NY –Doctors say the flu shot is 60 % effective –thats certainly good enough for me –
    richie

jaminhealth
    Participant

Oh you are calling me a liar about my friends????? Lie, I don’t do….

Forum Admin
    Keymaster

This topic is now going to be locked. A range of views have been tabled offering different perspectives. It has now become personal and starting to wander outside forum guidelines:

FORUM GUIDELINES:
    Please do not advertise or make use of the forum for any commercial purpose
    Please do not post the names of physicians. Initials are acceptable
    Please keep the support forum’s primary focus on questions about, experiences with or information related to antibiotic protocols (AP) for rheumatic diseases and/or supporting measures that may enhance the therapy
    Please do not post copyrighted materials. All sources of quoted information must be appropriately referenced
    Please do not engage in flaming (personal attacks on any support forum user)

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1

RBFV

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘ Flue shot’ is closed to new replies.