Home Forums General Discussion Fibrinolytic Enzymes (Lumbrokinase, Neprinol, etc)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Randy
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

(I just lost 3 hrs of work on my first post here because my attached zip file was too big.  :angry:  So here is the 30 min version without any personality :doh: and with a WAY less than an ideal attachment.)

Here is some info on Fibrinolytic Enzymes.  I have attached 2 links and one text document.

First, systemic oral enzymes should not be confused with digestive enzymes. 

1. Fibrinolytic Enzymes Summary  http://www.digitalnaturopath.com/treat/T447441.html#G730

[/*:iq2he8qz]
              Lumbrokinase

Nattokinase

Serrapepase

Good glossary

1. Lumbrokinse (Boluoke)  http://www.advancedmedicallabs.com/factsheets/AM09.pdf

Worm extract

According to Dr. F.?s office:  Lumbrokinase is a “microclot buster” for the peripheral circulation. By breaking down these goo-like micro clots enzymatically in the distal circulation it optimizes circulatory health and therefore used for blood thickening (i.e. it thins the blood) and Raynauds. Apparently it is not directly breaking down fibrotic scar tissue as Neprinol and Rechts-Regulat may do.?

1. Naprinol ? see attached text document (email me for complete 1.75M pdf doc; too big to attach to this post)

Contains serrapeptase, nattokinase and CoQ10

4 case studies (osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, high cholesterol)

Serrapeptase is a Silkworm enzyme

1. Rechts-Regulat ? see attached text document (email me for complete 1.75M pdf doc; too big to attach to this post)

[/*]
              Taken orally or applied externally

Enables an increased enzyme uptake

Diffuse SD since Apr '07
    AP since Feb '08
    100mg Mino twice daily
    Stopped Clindamycin IVs Aug 2019
    "No one should profit over someone else's illness"

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Randy…thanks! I really like Neprinol and it's done wonders for my CRP. 😀 These proteolytic digestive enzymes are also said to be very good bio-film busters. Cheryl picked up quite a bit of info on this at that the Physician's Round Table she attended in NC last Fall.

Peace, Maz

Marie
    Participant

That's a great roundup, Randy!  Thanks!  I LOVE my lumbrokinase! 

Lizz
    Participant

Maz, if you don't mind, where do you get the Neprinol from? It seems pricey.:shock:

Kim
    Participant

Lizz,

Neprinol is pricey and the price seems to be fixed no matter where you but it.  I buy it online and try to find someone with free shipping.  The large bottle has a lot of pills and lasts a long time which helps justify the cost, and…..the stuff works.

Take care…..kim

Kim
    Participant

Randy,

Thanks for the great info.  I am a study of one on how well the enzymes work, and quickly too.  I could tell a difference in scar tissue within two weeks. 😯

I use Neprinol and Rechts-Regulat.  The Neprinol is easy to get, the Rechts not so much.  The Rechts is a German product, but I buy mine from a distributor in London because they had the best price on the product plus shipping.  It tastes nasty ~ like sauerkraut, which I'm not a fan. 😛

I have (had) pretty severe hypercoagulation (thick, sticky blood) and the combination of Neprinol and Rechts-Regulat have kept me off of Heparin injections that my LLMD wanted me on.  Whew!

Thanks…..kim

Maz
    Keymaster

[user=48]Lizz[/user] wrote:

Maz, if you don't mind, where do you get the Neprinol from? It seems pricey.:shock:

Hi Lizz,

As Kim mentioned, it's expensive wherever you buy it from, unfortunately. I get mine through American Nutrition and they've been pretty reliable:

http://www.americannutrition.com/store/Neprinol300.html

If anyone finds it cheaper, would love to know!

Peace, Maz

Peter
    Participant

Hello Kim; I trying Neprinol now, how do I get Rechts-Regulat? You mentioned London?

Thank You

Aloha Peter

sadie
    Participant

Will these also work for panniculitis?  I have started back on the Serracor-NK.  Derm. didn't think it would help, but certainly didn't oppose trying.  

Sadie

Kim
    Participant

Hi Peter,

I haven't ordered Regulat in a long time, but here is a link for a US (maybe the only one) distributor: http://www.biopureus.com/

When I ordered it I bought from a UK distributor: http://www.regulat.net/

It's a great product, but at around $75 a bottle, hard to justify the price.  My gut is much better these days so I just use the Neprinol.

Take care…..kim

aynurrzepa
    Participant

Hi Kim,

Is Serracor-NK still considered good?

Kim
    Participant

[user=2351]aynurrzepa[/user] wrote:

Hi Kim,

Is Serracor-NK still considered good?

I'm still using the Neprinol and haven't tried the Serracor-NK so have nothing to compare, but, if others have noticed any difference hopefully they will chime in.

Take care…..kim

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘ Fibrinolytic Enzymes (Lumbrokinase, Neprinol, etc)’ is closed to new replies.