Home Forums General Discussion fatigue and mino

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jeni
    Participant

Hi all,

Just wanted to know if anyone has noticed fatigue the day after taking mino? I haven't been writing down my observations (like I should!) and finally realized why I am so tired almost every other day. It seems to be the day after I take my mino that all I want to do is sleep! Is this associated with herxing? Has anyone had a similar experience?

On a positive note, I have barely taken any of my Enbrel in two months! If I could stay awake, I could do a ton of stuff. My stiffness is almost non existent, which I assume means that I am in good shape with regards to inflammation. I don't want to go to my rheumatologist until I have “proof” that this works, though. Hopefully things will keep improving for me!

Thanks,

Jeni

PhilC
    Participant

Hi Jeni,

I have noticed the same thing with doxycycline, though probably not as bad as what you are experiencing. What I have noticed is that the following morning I don't want to get out of bed, and I tend to get up after I've been in bed for ten or eleven hours.

I've been on doxy for a little more than a year, and it doesn't seem to affect me as much as it once did. At one time I remember that I tried not to make any plans that would require me to drive anywhere the day after I took doxy. I knew that my brain would be impaired somewhat, and I didn't want to risk getting into an accident.

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

Kim
    Participant

Hey Jeni and Phil,

I had the same thing and felt awful on abx days which is one of the reasons I switched to pulse dosing, at least I felt better on non-abx days.

Jeni, that's great that you've been able to reduce the Enbrel…….sounds like progress to me. 🙂

Take care…..kim

Velouria138
    Participant
    Velouria138
    Participant
    Jeni
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I am hoping and praying that this is working! Gosh, I think I have something like nine boxes of Enbrel in the frig!

My allergies are going haywire being off the Enbrel though. We had no snow this year and spring came early so I am sniffing a lot! Also, I have been itching and I think I remember other people saying that they itched on mino too? It's mostly my face though.

Anyway, thanks for the input!

jeni

carries
    Participant

Hi! Congrats on not having to use Enbrel. That is fantastic!!!! 😛 I was on of the people that had the itchies….it was only on the days i took mino and it only lasted maybe 2-3 weeks….it will pass!!!

Jeni
    Participant

Hi carries,

Did you itch all over your body, or just on certain areas?

thanks,

jeni

carries
    Participant

I remember itching on my chest, torso, arms, and i think thats it…..dont really remember…but i do remember it feeling like bugs were crawling all over me.

Jeni
    Participant

Thanks carries!

jeni

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘ fatigue and mino’ is closed to new replies.