Home Forums General Discussion Far Infared Sauna – Wanting to "Hand.Me-Down" to Someone who needs it

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DianeTX
    Participant

Hello Everyone!

I read the Board every day but very quiet on posting.  I am starting my 4th year of AP and doing remarkably well no joint swelling and very little to no discomfort.  I have even begun to lift weights again and get to the gym on a daily basis.  Best of all I have my hair back and it is growing back to my longer length! 

I purchased a Far Infared Sauna back in 2006 and found it very good in helping with my recovery but I find I am no longer using it and would like to reclaim the space in my second bedroom.  I would love to give it as a ?hand-me-down? to anyone who thinks they would get a benefit out of having one.  I live in Houston so if you are interested in taking it please send me a private message and we can make the arrangements,  I have included a link to the company where I purchased it so you can read about the product.  Mine has a slightly different look but the same features and is the 2-person size.

Happy Healing to All!

Diane

http://www.nationalpoolwholesalers.com/catalog_order.asp?t=NG202HCE

Patti D
    Participant

Diane,
    That is so generous of you to try to help someone else now that you are feeling well. You are sure to find someone here ,close by who can benefit from your generosity!

Happy days!
    Patti

Randy
    Participant

Diane,

That is sooo awesome of you.  I can't believe it!  I immediately told my wife about it and she said …”well, we're redesigning our bathroom…get it!”  … since she knows I love saunas. I just can't possibly see how we'd have the room.

Hopefully someone will grab up the offer.

Randy

Diffuse SD since Apr '07
    AP since Feb '08
    100mg Mino twice daily
    Stopped Clindamycin IVs Aug 2019
    "No one should profit over someone else's illness"

tbird2340
    Participant

Very awesome of you! I wish I lived closer!

JBJBJB
    Participant

Diane,

AHA, This is the one I was going to order if you read my previous email. Then, I had all these problems happened I could not do it. I would love to have it, but I don't know how to get it from your home to mine. If you could give me some suggestions, that will be helpful.

Thanks,

JB

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ Far Infared Sauna – Wanting to "Hand.Me-Down" to Someone who needs it’ is closed to new replies.