Home Forums General Discussion Experimenting a bit

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sierra
    Participant

I've been doing well on mino for nearly 2.5 years. Still some fatigue and mild occasional flares. My dose has been 200 mg/day, seven days a week. My desire now is to move to a M-W-F dosing schedule. I tried that once, and had some pain, so I'm transitioning in a different way–skipping my evening dose. So far, that feels o.k. Nice to let the gut flora have more time to build before the next dose wipes it out.

I'm also experimenting with some new healers (Chinese medicine, etc.) One guy seems a bit far out but my friend loves him and has seem him for years, so I thought I'd suspend my logical thinking and give him a try. Wish me luck.

Sierra

tbird2340
    Participant

Good luck! I personally feel everyone is different and that not just one thing is going to make us better.. Let us know how the appointment goes!

tainabell
    Participant

I'm up for anything that might make you better!  As far as Chinese medicine goes, I saw an acupuncturist for about 6 months with no results for my hives/pains. BUT my mother has chronic fatigue syndrome (since the mid 80s) and she went to an acupuncturist that was like a miracle for her.  Half of her symptoms disappeared the first time she went and the acupuncturist was able to help her get through her final couple years of work before she retired (she was getting too sick to work, but she needed to finish off the rest of her years to collect her full pension).  So I definitely have a strong belief in the power of Chinese medicine to help with illness.  Good luck! 

Rockin Annie
    Participant

Hi Sierra,

Yes good luck with your Chinese doc, I think its a great idea and if he helps even better!. Everyone is different, my girlfriend swears by her chinese doc and spends a fortune with him, but she is also is very healthy and as fit as a fiddle………..Annie

Diagnosed with RA in 2004, after trying many conventional meds I changed to mino.
    2015 changed to doxy 50mgs
    2016 went off doxy, after getting double pneumonia and massive flare put myself on 250 mgs Zith & 50 mgs doxy, which I will increase slowly.
    Supps, magnesium, NAC, vit c, krill oil, oregano oil, thisylin, turmeric, olive leaf extract, vit B, multi vit.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ Experimenting a bit’ is closed to new replies.