Home Forums General Discussion Epiitalis

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Linda L
    Participant

A new product for arthritis was presented on the Australian television yesterday. Two main ingredients are epiitalis and aquamin forte. The producer claims it all started with a Family dog and then with horses.
    Has anyone heard about this product? It’s been sold out here after the program. It is called Osteo-Restore.

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Natural thyroid, Mobic, supplements,
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

PhilC
    Participant

Hi Linda,

I just saw your post now and decided to do some quick research to see what I could find. Although there seems to be a lot that has been written about Epiitalis, this got my attention:

The Biota orientalis, oil extract Epiitalis®, is efficacious at reducing the symptoms of knee osteoarthritis: a pilot, multi-site, dose-ranging, randomized, blinded, placebo-controlled trial
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9216293/

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

Linda L
    Participant

Thank you Phil. Actually I have forgotten about it. I’m going to research it again. Thank you.

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

Linda L
    Participant

So after a long wait I’ve received a box today.So it is mainly Calcium from marine algae. Also some minerals like zinc, magnesium, selenium, boron and phosphorus Plus vitamin D. A terrible smell. I will let you know how I feel.
    I have never been taking Calcium and it is 400 mg in one capsule. The dose is three a day.
    Does anyone know what it means 4.66 mg of vitamin D3? It’s usually being sold in IU.

vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

PhilC
    Participant

Hi Linda,

Does anyone know what it means 4.66 mg of vitamin D3? It’s usually being sold in IU.

I hope you mean 4.66 mcg and not 4.66 mg.

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

Linda L
    Participant

Thank you Phil. It looks that someone from that company gave me a wrong information. She shouldn’t have said that if she didn’t know. It is 333 IU. Sorry for the confusion.

vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.