Home Forums General Discussion Dr S in Iowa

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Maz
    Keymaster

[user=420]kat[/user] wrote:

Maz, I see that Dr S address has been deleted, can you tell me how we go about getting that address? (I understand the reasons for the deletion)

Hi Kat,

I'll PM you the info. 😉

Peace, Maz

kat
    Participant

Thanks much Maz, you're a peach!! 🙂

Maz
    Keymaster

[user=379]Elaine son w/MCTD[/user] wrote:

Would you please pm Dr. S's address to me as well. I sent him an email in early January and have not heard back from him. My son is due for a five day series of IV's over his spring break in early March. He does home infusions. Maybe I should resend the email?

Hi Elaine,

As far as we know, Dr S's email address and phone number remains unchanged – though I understand there has been some trouble with the phone line – and just the snail mail address that is new. You could try emailing again, as he should be back soon from his trip before going off on Feb 25th until March 7th.

I'll send you what info we have at the moment. 🙂

Peace, Maz

Laura P
    Participant

Thanks. I will consider that. In a way, I like going to Iowa since it gives some R&R while having the treatments. If I am at home, I would be working like crazy. I have had 2 treatments, 6 months apart, the last being in September. I am hoping to have the 3rd in April. I just don't know how long to keep going before I feel it is truly worth it.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘ Dr S in Iowa’ is closed to new replies.