Home Forums General Discussion DR. M in MA

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by Maz.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    David C
    Participant

Hi all

I've heard a lot of compliment about DR. F in CA and DR. S in IOWA. Can someone who's actually receiving treatment from Dr. M in MA give me some feedback about him as I was planning to visit him in the near future.

PM is also welcome

Thank you very much

David C

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi David,

I don't know if this will help in your searches for recommendations for Dr M in Concord, MA, but here is a link to the members who have listed themselves as living in MA. Someone amongst these 4 may be able to provide some info on this doc for you if you send them a PM. If they aren't regular visitors to the support forum, they may not see your message, but will get a notification that they have a PM waiting:

http://rbfbb.org/view_user.php?region=Massachusetts&country=USA

For other users, it's very easy to locate other members in your state, if they have included their location in their user Profile. Just click on the Members tab at the top of this page and then click on the location of any member listed. A map of the USA will appear and you just click on your state on the map. Everyone in your state will appear in a list, just like in the above link.

Peace, Maz

Maz
    Keymaster

PS This will also work if you live outside the USA. I just clicked on a user location in the Member list for someone in Australia and the full list of Australians appeared…just without the map. 😉

http://rbfbb.org/view_user.php?country=Australia

Peace, Maz

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

the full list of Australians appeared…just without the map

……good job we all know where we are, then!;) Lynnie 

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

David C
    Participant

Hi maz

Thanks so much. I don't think I will know this function without your advise. It's very useful.

David

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

[user=1184]David C[/user] wrote:

Hi maz

Thanks so much. I don't think I will know this function without your advise. It's very useful.

David

I didn't know about this function.  Cool, thank you Maz! 

Maz
    Keymaster

[user=2]Cheryl F[/user] wrote:

I didn't know about this function. 

Cheryl, you can also click on the location of someone under their avatar and it should bring up the locator map, too. 😉

Peace, Maz

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘ DR. M in MA’ is closed to new replies.