Home Forums General Discussion Dr. K in Woodbury, MN

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sierra
    Participant

I'd love to connect with anyone who has seen this AP doc. I'm thinking of making an appointment, but would like a personal recommendation first.

Sierra

amyid
    Participant

I also live in MN.  If there is an AP doc in Woodbury, I would love the info…if you have it please PM me.  Thanks

DX Rheumatoid Arthritis- 3/2008, Began AP 8/2008-continued various forms of AP through present. It's long and complicated- have a question re: my protocol, just ask 🙂

sierrra
    Participant

[user=439]amyid[/user] wrote:

I also live in MN.  If there is an AP doc in Woodbury, I would love the info…if you have it please PM me.  Thanks

Done.

Anonymous
    Participant

I would also like the name of the AP Dr in Woodbury. Please Pm me. Thank you.

sierrra
    Participant

[user=1045]LisaD[/user] wrote:

Because I'm lazy and forgetful (the computer's on the lower level and the number is a jog away) I suggest you request it from Road Back–that is where I got it. (Look at the top of the topics list.) Dr. K is a family doc who has a special interest in obstetrics; I don't know anything about his experience with AP.

Sierra

Maz
    Keymaster

[user=1045]LisaD[/user] wrote:

Hi Lisa,

Have sent you a private message with the Minnesota AP doc listing.

All the best in your searches and welcome to the discussion forum!

Peace, Maz

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘ Dr. K in Woodbury, MN’ is closed to new replies.