Home Forums General Discussion Do you herx hrder on second day off of AP? (Pulsing)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mommaof2princesses
    Participant

Hi

I am starting out at 50 mg of Mino MWF and I noticed last Sunday as well as this Sunday that I will feel ok during the day until this point of the afternoon. Then I feel very achy, tired and sometimes short of breath. Is this herxing? If so why does it happen on the “second” day off in a row of AP?

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Momma,

I can only really share my experience of pulse doing…I'm sure others will share theirs… I would always feel worse on my mino day than on my off days, literally within hours. Others, however, have reported that they feel worse on their days off.

The purpose of pulsing is described on the main site, but essentially the rising and falling serum levels with this method is intended to elicit a tolerable degree of herxing. Daily dosing tends to keep serum levels more constant, which is thought to bring a more consistent degree of anti-inflammatory and immune-modulating effects.

Herxing is described here:

https://www.roadback.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/education.display/display_id/91.html

If there is anything that concerns you about your symptoms, it's wise to always seek out the advice of your prescribing physician. 😉

Peace, Maz

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘ Do you herx hrder on second day off of AP? (Pulsing)’ is closed to new replies.