Home Forums General Discussion dentist

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Eggs
    Participant

can anyone suggest a good dentist or orthodontist in the houston area that has experience with scleroderma patients and teeth shifting. i really need help with this and honestly i feel so awful about my appearance. please help. thanks.

Kim
    Participant

Eggs,

My teeth did the same thing as my mouth got smaller.  I was chipping off corners of my teeth.  I went to the orthodontist and had Invisalign braces made to realign my teeth, but they also acted as a nightguard to prevent grinding.  Now that I'm finished with the straightening part, he made a mouthguard/retainer for the top that I wear at night.

Good luck…..kim

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Eggs,

I send you two dentist addresses here in Houston. One is on Kuykendahl out in Spring.

I live closer to this one and I am planning to see him. He is a biological dentist. Hope this helps.

Eva:D

I send it by PM

Eva Holloway

Rosey UK
    Participant

I have a problem with dental treatment because my mouth and lips won't stretch and they pull my lips so hard. I sit there knowing it will be over soon, it makes my lips bleed. I have a brige that needs replacing but they would have to fix it to a post in my gum but they don't really know what they're doing. To have it done private costs 3-4 thousand pounds just for a bridge.

I had a double tooth extracted just before Christmas because she said it was infected, she used every instrament in the room then all the childrens instraments. She said I can't get the root out you will have to go to hospital to have it surgically removed. I told her to keep trying and don't give up. She managed it in the end and sent me home with sugical dressings and said to put ice on my cheek. I will have to go back though because I can feel a bit of tooth under my gum, the other bits worked themselves out. She can only work in this country 2 years to gain experience after passing out then she will have to return to Grease. Thats what our dentist does starts new dentist in his practice.

hope you get things sorted

be well!

Rosemary

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ dentist’ is closed to new replies.