Home Forums General Discussion Dental Problems… Root Canals, Cavitations

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    A Friend
    Participant

http”>

The link above has a lot of new and interesting topics now that I had not seen on this web site before (my present AP physician's site) — including information about an instrument that shows problems in root canals and cavitations even before they can be seen on x-ray.      

The new topics were accidentally found a day or so ago while putting together links for a reply to a new local patient.  In a list of topics was one titled:  “Are 'Quackbusters' Quacks?”  Turns out it says a lot about root canals, etc., and a special instrument for discovering cavitations.  I've read much over the years about the relationship to health problems resulting from these two causes. 

Hopefully, the findings in this case will be of help to those who have had root canals or who presently have problems that may be related to cavitations.  It reported that the instrument had previously been approved by FDA. 

You, too, may want to explore the numerous interesting topics on the link above, and on the web site in general.  

Another access link  to this web site  is:   
    AF 
    [/color]  

[/size]

JBJBJB
    Participant

I actually have been thinking about this topic because a friend of mine told me how sick his wife was after root canal. She later removed her tooth and did bridge, and her allergy symptoms was all gone.

I thought about my case. My MCTD/SD was “induced by beta blocker” as my rheumy told me. However, I thought about the timeline of my root canal which was done 11 months prior to my onset MCTD. After three months root canal procedure, I could not stand up if I'd squat down. Is this coincident? I don't know. However, I never feel any pain on my root canal tooth, it never gives me any problem at all.

I read up this article  http://www.rheumatic.org/teeth.htm. It really makes me think if my problem starts out from root canal.

I searched and searched, found dental laser, specifically Diode Laser could kill bacteria in root canal. I hope I can find a dentist in our area who could treat me with it.

By the way, I also watched iTune. There was a retired dentist whose raynaud's was completely gone after she did oral chealation recently. She had raynaud's for over 30 (?) years…

Thanks for posting this question. JB

A Friend
    Participant

Hello JB,

Good to have you here.  I was away when you became a member. 

Thanks for your post, and thanks for posting the http://www.rheumatic.org/teeth.htm site about root canals.  I have purposely keyboarded the link here, because when I clicked on it in your post, it gave me to a private sign-in which required a password.  Hope this one will work.  If possible, JB, you might want to try editing your post and just retype the link, which may fix the problem.   

Thanks again — AF 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ Dental Problems… Root Canals, Cavitations’ is closed to new replies.