Home Forums General Discussion dental deposits tip

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marie
    Participant

Hi, everyone,

If you're like me, you get lovely brown deposits on your teeth when you have die-off reactions.  I had taken to going to the dentist for more frequent cleanings, which set me back over $100 a pop.  The last time I went to the dentist, they gave me some of that grainy dental toothpaste and told me to put it on a toothpick and to go after the goo myself. 

I just finished my first cleaning, and it worked pretty well!  It's not as perfect as it is when the pros do it, but unless I look really closely, I don't see the brown stuff.  And I saved a ton of money!

sierrra
    Participant

You can also use baking soda and an electric toothbrush.

Sierra

Lorie A
    Participant

Hey Marie,

I just noticed the brown spots on my teeth and my next dental appt is Nov. What is the name of the stuff they gave you and I will call my dentist to see if they do the same.  I'd like to try it before the next visit.

I also noticed my nails are usually nice and white but lately they have the brown stain to them too!

Marie
    Participant

Hi, Lorie,

You know when they polish your teeth with that whirring, rotating rubber brush?  The stuff they gave me is the stuff in which they dip the brush.  It came in a sealed carton about the size of a gumdrop. 

I haven't had that happen to my nails, though.  At least not yet…

Best wishes,

Marie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ dental deposits tip’ is closed to new replies.