Home Forums General Discussion decided to put up a fight!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rosey UK
    Participant

Hi

i've just had a week in the South of England the intention to look around the areas for a house to live there as it's warmer and where we live in the North is very damp and not much sun. But I started with a really bad chest infection and fotunatetly had amoxicillin with me that the doctor had given me previosue for my cruise just incase I had a chest infection. But I had a really bad flare (RA) in the end saw a doctor and she gave me 600mg of Ibiproven granules. They were really good take one morning and one twelve hours later. My GP won't give me anything like this, no ant-inflammatories and I cry with the pain and can't sleap.

I've decided to take doxy 100mg twice a day everday stop the gold injection they're useless. I was taking doxy 10mg M-W-F ,today is the first day of my new dosage.

Please God this starts to work. I started abx last October, but only gone worse. So here goes please wish me well!!

Thank you and I wish you well too

Rosemary

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Good luck to you with your move Rosey! Maybe if you move down south, you can also go visit Dr H (on UK AP docs list). Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Kim
    Participant

Hang in there, Rosey.  Hope you're feeling better soon…….kim

Rosey UK
    Participant

Thank you Lynnie and Kim for your kind thoughts.

I have just returned from my GP I told her everything my husband came in to make sure I did. She has given me prednisolone 20mg for 2 weeks then reduce by 5mg for for another 2 weeks until adjusted best for me, and told me it's ok to take the 600mg ibupruven too. I explained that I wanted to take doxy 100mg twice a day and stop the gold permantley and she's agreed to it all. I know the steroids are serious drugs but I have to take my chances to start living a normal life. At the moment I can hardly type this message, everything is so stiff and very painfull.

Doctor Brown gave his patients them whilst they were herxing.

Hope you are well and thanks

Best wishes

Rosemary   PS  Kim is that AP doctor in Surry England?

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

It was me Rosey that suggested perhaps the AP doc down south. Yes he is in Surrey. Lynnie 

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Rosey UK
    Participant

Hi Lynnie

Sorry I got mixed up easy for me these days.

Thanks very much.

Rosemary

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘ decided to put up a fight!’ is closed to new replies.