Home Forums General Discussion Day One and Very Optimistic

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    clong1057
    Participant

About one year ago I was diagnoised with both Lupus and Sjogrens Syndrome. I have been going to a Rhumy and have taken only Plaqunil and cortizone shots every 3 months without much improvement, in fact I have gone downhill pretty fast. With severe pain in my right hip, back pain, swelling in the knees, hands hurt, feet like I’m walking on pebbles, and brain fog. Well after a lot of research on both this site and the books I decided to go ahead and try the AP. With the help of RBF I found Dr. T in Parma, Ohio and had my first visit today. She was very informative and gave me my first prescription for Doxycycline with which I ran to the pharmacy and started my first pill today…lol. She also suggested no wheat and no dairy other than yogurt. I understand that it could take several months or even longer to reach remission but I was ready to get started now. Dr. T wants me to continue with my rhumy and tell her that I am going to do this treatment also. Any suggestions of how I break it to her without getting her to upset? I know they tend not to agree with the treatment. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I will try to keep my progress going and any help for a newcomer would be great.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.