Road Back Foundation’s online community forum is provided to rheumatic patients and patient advocates as a peer-to-peer resource for support and discussion about the use of antibiotics in the treatment of rheumatic disease. As this is an open forum, other treatments may be referenced in enquiries. You should consult with your physician regarding any protocol that you are considering. Road Back Foundation does not endorse any specific products, treatments or protocols and is not affiliated with any other website or support forum. The personal opinions expressed on this community forum do not necessarily reflect those of the Foundation.
The Foundation does NOT engage in medical advice. It provides information on and advocates for the use of antibiotic protocols to treat rheumatic diseases, prescribed by licensed medical doctors.
Forum users are requested to familiarize themselves with and adhere to the following guidelines:
• Keep the primary focus of this community forum on discussion about, experiences with or questions about antibiotic protocols (AP) for rheumatic diseases and/or measures that may support and enhance the therapy
• Do not advertise or use the community forum for any commercial purpose
• Do not post any copyrighted material
• Do not use this forum to promote religious or political views
• Do not post the full names of physicians. Initials are acceptable
• Provide a locatable reference to the source of any scientific claims or quoted information
• Do not engage in personal attacks on any forum user (flaming)
• Ensure you have up-to-date anti-virus software installed on your computer
Forum Administrators may remove posts that violate any of the above guidelines and will ban users who consistently disregard them.