Home Forums General Discussion Coloidal silver

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Davit
    Participant

APbeliever

Why did you stop the MTX.

Davit.

Davit
    Participant

DragonSlayer

I am not going to try CS. I wanted the information for information's sake.
    I think for some it probably has a place just the same as MTX for some one who could do nothing else. For me ABX works and I am happy with it.

You know I have not had a cold or the flu or any thing viral for so long I can't remember when was the last time. In fact I have never had a flu shot.

I have read somewhere that distilled water pulls minerals out of your body.
    I have a reverse osmosis water filter and it removes almost all the minerals in my water it also removes all bacteria and parasites but I have to replace the minerals.

I know of one person who tried CS for Hodgkin's and it may have slowed it down but it didn't cure it. It is supposed to cure staph but I would have to read a few testimonials before I tried. I tried MMS for staph but it didn't work. If the antibiotics don't work this time for my staph infection I may have to try it.

Davit

APbeliever
    Participant

Davit, I stopped MTX based on Dr F's recommendations. His article on roadback.org is full of insights. MTX was not recommended by him along with AP due to increasing side effects. AP and MTX are antagonists of each other. He also stated to stop MTX for six weeks and then start Mino due to toxicities. MTX stays in system for about 90 days or so therefore even pregnancy is not advised in those 90 days. I felt good for almost 9 weeks before it went downhill since I dropped MTX. But still to this day I am glad that I dropped MTX. It was bumpy ride at first but now its ok. I found y'a ll who have given me really good advices over the last year and I am really glad that I joined this board. I am off of all antibiotics for now.

DragonSlayer
    Participant

Hi, Davit:

I have read somewhere that distilled water pulls minerals out of your body.

This is a hoax and don't be fooled by any of the educated-sounding arguments; they have no scientific traction whatsoever.  There are things that actually do rob us of needed minerals but they are all carbohydrates.

The more information the better for us,
    John

[user=1539]Davit[/user] wrote:

Has any one used coloisal silver.

Just curious. It's just that I know someone who did with drastic results so I wanted to know if any one else has used it.

Davit.

I used col silver for several years but only used pure silver and the correct water and also put it through a filter.  It was wonderful but the antibiotics are better and more specific. Yes sadly patients can sometimes be given way too strong a dose of abd to start and it can really put them off if they herx badly. Had to commence very slowely myself. as for the grey I never kept the silver  going once I used the abx however I have suffered terribly from the grey look in eyes face and neck from the minomycin but my life is more important so have just had to find a way to cover it up.  the abx treatment for me is non negotiable. It is a shame some patients feel the way they do about using abx, however there is not much we can do about it except help those who want to use it. We all found that out right from the beginning.  It is important that they use what they think is best for themselves. 

Davit
    Participant

I seem to have stirred a hornets nest.

Thank all of you for the insight.

I still think MTX is hazardous.
    I still think CS is not for me.
    I still think ABX is the best bet

Davit.

Maz
    Keymaster

Just a thought, but may be important to note that collloidal silver is considered to be a mineral and minerals bind to the tetracyclines when taken concomitantly, rendering them uselss in the gut:

http://www.mskcc.org/mskcc/html/69189.cfm

“Silver when taken orally can interact with and reduce the effectiveness of tetracycline, quinolone, and penicillamine.”

Just something to consider…also of interest are some of the potential side-effects listed at the above link.

Peace, Maz

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘ Coloidal silver’ is closed to new replies.