Home Forums General Discussion collagen

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Cherie
    Participant

Hi everyone,

When ever I take collagen, the next day I'm really inflammed does this happen to anyone else.

Thanks!

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

I'm just guessing here but you might have an unknown food sensitivety.I can't have beef or dairy products.Is your collagen from shark,beef or chicken.This stuff is very condensed and would use a lot of chicken bones just to make one wee capsule,that is if it is from chicken.There might also be additivives.Check the label.

Cherie
    Participant

Hi Lynne,

Never thought of food sensitivity, one is made with chicken the other beef. Maybe I'll forget about taking it anymore.

Thanks!

APbeliever
    Participant

What brand chicken collagen were you using? Were you using type 1 and type 3 or type 2 (recommended for RA type)? As far as I have found out from all my research it is type 2 only that works with RA.

Cherie
    Participant

I was using them all. I don't take any now.

Thanks!

APbeliever
    Participant

I just tried NSI brand chicken collagen type 2 for five days and it really made all joints inflamed for all those days that I was on it. I stopped it for two days and just tried it for one more day to see if it was effecting my joints and it was. So you are not the only one that is allergic to it Cherie.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘ collagen’ is closed to new replies.