Home Forums General Discussion Clomid puts me in remission! And AP seems finally to be working…

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    John McDonald
    Participant

Marthahas an interesting story to tell about the MP and getting pregnant.  🙂  You might pop her a private message to ask about it. -john

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Ruth – the Sigma brand is Minomycin in Oz. Wyeth sold it to them. It IS the brand (not the generic) version for Oz. And we dont have pelleted (slow release) available to us here. I have been on it for 5 years.

Maz –  my family live in Sevenoaks in Kent. Small world, huh? Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Lynnie…sure is a small world, these days! My Mum-in-law is in Maidstone, Kent. Chatham was where we set up house for a few years right after finishing college and getting married – our youngest was born there. We lived in one of those tiny “Coronation Street” houses, two-up-two-down, as newlyweds. Funny to look back…doesn't time fly by when you're enjoying yourself! :roll-laugh:

Peace, Maz

spacehoppa
    Participant

I just sent a similar message to Lynnie privately, but I wanted to say virtually the same thing to everyone else who has given me advice, guidance, leads, support and ideas recently.

Thank you! Thank you!

My husband and I are going to write a pros and cons list tonight to try and figure out how to proceed, i.e. whether to continue trying to conceive or whether to try and get me well first. I think we're going to put it all in spreadsheet :roll-laugh: .

Thanks again everyone,

ruth

Rose66
    Participant

Hey Maz and Lynnie, I can't resist chiming in!  We lived in Ashford, Kent for 5 years until recently and I went to uni in Chatham, passing through Maidstone every week.  Am still very fond of that part of the world. 

This thread has proved facinating, I feel I want to print the whole thing off for reference.

Best wishes Spacehoppa as you weigh up your considerations – what a decision to have to make.

Roisin

Maz
    Keymaster

[user=399]Rose66[/user] wrote:

We lived in Ashford, Kent for 5 years until recently and I went to uni in Chatham, passing through Maidstone every week.  Am still very fond of that part of the world. 

Roisin….welcome to the Kent Klub! 😀 That part of the world really is the “Garden of England,” isn't it? Ashford is a lovely town. I worked at Lloyd's of London for a few years on the underwriting side while in Chatham…right near the dingy dock area. For some bizarre reason, the Tesco Superstore remains in my mind as being great – wish we had one here in CT!

Peace, Maz

dmarcoccia
    Participant

My lyme doc agrees with this, when I told him I felt the hormones needed balance he took me off my doxy (400 mg 2x a day) we decided I will get balanced first then wait a few months and maybe start again, they weren't doing anything for me. 

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘ Clomid puts me in remission! And AP seems finally to be working…’ is closed to new replies.