Home Forums General Discussion Clindy Supply Problems

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Randy
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

I guess I'm to blame because of all the Clindy IV's I've had and continue to have…

My pharmacy was unable to get anymore Cleocin for my IV's.  They checked many of the other local pharmacies too.  Apparently there is a back order of cleocin nationally and it will be another month before we can it sent here.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

As we ran out, I had to get only 4 IV's this last week, instead of 5 (“oh shucks!”), and my next series will be delayed a week.  Oh yeah, I love blasting the bastards.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance.

Diffuse SD since Apr '07
    AP since Feb '08
    100mg Mino twice daily
    Stopped Clindamycin IVs Aug 2019
    "No one should profit over someone else's illness"

Kim
    Participant

Way to go, Randy, now there's a national shortage thanks to a dude in Albuquerque with green bones and black ankles! :roll-laugh:

Randy
    Participant

Now THAT was funny!

Thanks Kim

Diffuse SD since Apr '07
    AP since Feb '08
    100mg Mino twice daily
    Stopped Clindamycin IVs Aug 2019
    "No one should profit over someone else's illness"

jlc6166
    Participant

Randy,

Home heath just brought Jen's Clyndy by yesterday.  It's in the fridge waiting for the nurse to come by and start her IV.  Not sure if it is generic or something…….By the way, you got any updates for us? 

Jennifer has been reluctant to report anything because we didn't want to jinx it, but she is really doing amazing.  She is off all her meds except thyroid, allergy meds, probiotics and minocin.  No more lyrica, BP meds (she was on 3 different once), or anything else.  Most important, the hard skin on her fingers is almost completely gone.  It has been 3 months now.  Praise the Lord and thank God for AP!!!

Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ Clindy Supply Problems’ is closed to new replies.