Home Forums General Discussion Chronic Lyme and Long Term Antibiotics on NPR

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lyn_x
    Participant

Listen online: http://wamu.org/programs/dr/09/04/20.php#25417

“Controversy over Chronic Lyme Disease

Chronic Lyme Disease is one of the most controversial issues in medicine today. Diane and her guests discuss the battle over diagnosis, treatment, and whether Chronic Lyme Disease even exists.

Guests

Dr. Samuel Shor, Internist in private practice and Associate Clinical Professor at George Washington University.
    Pamela Weintraub, A senior editor at “Discover” Magazine and author of “Cure Unknown”
    Phillip Baker, Executive Director of the American Lyme Disease Foundation and microbiologist, former Project Officer of Lyme Disease studies at the National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases.”

Maz
    Keymaster

Thanks for posting the link, Lyn. 😀 I was notified this morning about this radio show and wasn't able to find the link and thought I'd missed it. Thought it was fairly decent coverage, all in all.

Peace, Maz

Parisa
    Participant

Thanks for posting this.  I thought  I had missed it as none of the radio stations were close to my location.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ Chronic Lyme and Long Term Antibiotics on NPR’ is closed to new replies.