Home Forums General Discussion Chicagoland or Milwaukee area MD

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    m.
    Participant

My SIL has been suffering from depression and extreme fatigue. She also has arthritis pain in her hands. She speaks limited English, especially when it comes to medical terms, etc.

I don't think she would do very well with the MD I'm seeing in Chicago because she hasn't done her own research on AP and he needs some convincing, IYKWIM.

Can someone recommend an AP doctor that might not need too much arm twisting?

Please PM me.

Maz
    Keymaster

Michelle, have you connected with Bonnie Lou at all yet? I believe she's in Chicago and she might have some ideas for you. If you need the full list again for Illinois, let me know…or if your sis might be willing to travel. If not, sometimes you can find holistic, integrative or DO docs on the ACAM website who are open to AP.

All the best in your searches for your SIL!

Peace, Maz 

m.
    Participant

[user=27]Maz[/user] wrote:

Michelle, have you connected with Bonnie Lou at all yet? I believe she's in Chicago and she might have some ideas for you. If you need the full list again for Illinois, let me know…or if your sis might be willing to travel. If not, sometimes you can find holistic, integrative

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ Chicagoland or Milwaukee area MD’ is closed to new replies.