Home Forums General Discussion Carpal Tunnel Syndrome… simple, inexpensive therapy that works

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    A Friend
    Participant

Have just become aware that one of our new members and posters is dealing with carpal tunnel syndrome, as well as a host of other problems.  Am hoping this will not only help her, but any others of you dealing with this diagnosis.  Today's post includes some things I put together for a local person (lost my files last year, but thankfully am finding what I'm looking for…. plus even some more recent information). Notice I send information to myself when I find “keepers.”   This information (modified with today's finds) is shared below: 

Original Message

To:  [AF]
    Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 8:02 AM
    Subject: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)

[Some of the verbage below was from the e-mail to myself above.  Just found the following link  today — June 21, 2008 — and feel it best describes how I and my daughter found the natural treatment that cleared her carpal tunnel syndrome, without the surgery that her physician had recommended. This link sounds interesting and accurate based on Ellis' and Folkers' work at UT (University of Texas) which I learned about back in 1994 or before.  I didn't have the time to read all of this link.  
    http://www.mothernature.com/Library/Bookshelf/Books/10/43.cfm   ]

Strategic in my daughter's not having to have surgery for carpal tunnel syndrome was the following:  A copy of a book by Dr. Marion Ellis (out of print now, but have seen it available used from http://www.Amazon.com  which details Ellis' and Karl Folkers formal research at UT over several years and Dr. Marion Ellis' longterm clinical practice.  [Just checked Amazon and did not find it now.)  Dr. Ellis' therapy in the book turned around my daughter's CTS.  This was about 1994.]  She has continued to use the several recommended supplements (B-6 was one of them) which were all VERY inexpensive, and saved her from having surgery which would not address the cause of its having developed in the first place..  Surgery had been recommended to her by her physician back about 1994.  When she told me about this, I remembered having randomly read about Dr. Marion Ellis' research and years of clinical practice which repaired this problem in his patients.  The book I purchased for her at that time was:  “Free of Pain” by John Marion Ellis, M.D. ~ “A Proven And Inexpensive Treatment for Specific Types of Rheumatism”]

Best to all of you,
    AF

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘ Carpal Tunnel Syndrome… simple, inexpensive therapy that works’ is closed to new replies.