Home Forums General Discussion Canadian AP Doc's

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    patchoulee
    Participant

Hello All,

I am wondering if anyone can help me. I got a list of the AP doc's from the site and there for 4 of them. One retired in 2006 another dosn't do AP just did for one person and the other two are not accepting any new patients which leaves no one. I am wondering if anyone knows of any doc's in Canada. I can't believe with how advanced things are becoming in the way of holistic and natural meds there isn't more docs in British Columbia or Ontario.

If any one could pm with any possible leads I would appreciate I will travel anywhere that is not a problem.

Thanking everyone in advance

Angela

patchoulee
    Participant

Thank you to everyone who pm'd me.

Angela

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Angela, you might also PM to apdocs@roadback with those details of docs who have retired etc. Helps us keep the list an active one. Thanks and best to you. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

patchoulee
    Participant

Hi Lynnie, yup I did.. thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ Canadian AP Doc's’ is closed to new replies.