Home Forums General Discussion Buying Minocin Online

• This topic has 10 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 16 years ago by Maz.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Participant

Are there any trusted online pharmacies I can buy Minocin from? I'm going to be paying out of pocket and I'd like to find the best deal, of course quality is an issue too.

Rose
    Participant

After my insurance went up three-fold on my co-payment to the tune of $615. I went on line and found a canadian company that  several people from here use.

You need a prescription from your doctor, my family doctor wrote one for me.  I think the website is “buy low drugs .com but if that doesn't work here is the the 800 number
    1-866-596-4364.  They will tell you what is needed, and send you papers to fill out. 

It cost me $136. for 100 pills Minocin brand name 100mg each.

Jennhere
    Participant

Yes, buylowdrugs.com

I use them, too.  They're great.  I need to move to Canada.  The U.S. “healthcare” system is disgusting.  The Canadians have it right.

Jenn

Randy
    Participant

Well, I wish I would have been smart enough to post this question.  Just yesterday I ordered minicin 100mg, quantity 100 from CanadaPharmacy.com (1-800-891-0844) for $184.  Well, I can always switch in the future.

Yes, our health care system is broken.

Randy

Diffuse SD since Apr '07
    AP since Feb '08
    100mg Mino twice daily
    Stopped Clindamycin IVs Aug 2019
    "No one should profit over someone else's illness"

Jennhere
    Participant

Hey, Randy… Have you seen SiCKO?  It was really good.

Jenn

Anonymous
    Participant

Thanks all. I did a little research and found this site: PharmacyChecker.com . buylowdrugs.com is listed and the last two reviews don't look very good. For those who use them, how long have you been using them? How's the med quality?

http://www.pharmacychecker.com/PharmacyFeedbackComments.asp?WebsiteId=95

Jennhere
    Participant

Nearly a year.  I think they're great.

cheryls
    Participant

I'm on my second refill and haven't had any problems with them or the medication either.

Randy
    Participant

Piper and Rose,

I owe you two! I just ordered my minocin from buylow.com and will save about $100 every 3 months.  Thank you both.  If we ever meet, I'm buying you dinner!

Randy

Diffuse SD since Apr '07
    AP since Feb '08
    100mg Mino twice daily
    Stopped Clindamycin IVs Aug 2019
    "No one should profit over someone else's illness"

JBJBJB
    Participant

Hi,

Does online pharm need original copy of doctor's prescription or could I fax it to them?

For this month only, to get myself started, I will have to go to CVS to get my generic Minocin. Maz mentioned http://www.buylowdrug.com sells brand name Minocin with a lower price. I may switch to that very soon. I want to keep this original prescription.

Thanks,

JB

Maz
    Keymaster

[user=266]JBJBJB[/user] wrote:

Does online pharm need original copy of doctor's prescription or could I fax it to them?

Hi JB,

No, they don't need the original script. Just fill out the online form, print it out and then just lightly tape the script to the form where they indicate and then fax it all to them.

When I originally made my order, I called them to ask a few things. They advised to call them an hour after you fax your order to ensure they received it. Also, to be sure to describe the exact brand or generic you want in the line provided. For example, “Stiefel Brand Minocin 100mg pelletized capsules.” If you ask, they will send 100 count at one time in the original manufacturer's sealed container (if not Stiefel brand, the amount may vary according to manufacturer). They offered this and said some people just preferred their order to be sent in the original tamper-proof bottle. 

Also, the URL is http://www.buylowdrugs.com with an “s” on the end of buylowdrugs…sorry, must have been an earlier typo. 😉

Peace, Maz

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘ Buying Minocin Online’ is closed to new replies.