Home Forums General Discussion Boat Photo of The Week

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    fastspinW
    Participant

Hi,

This is a shot from my “Working Watercraft of Mount Desert Island” project.

All best,
    Winston

Jan Lucinda
    Participant

Very nice!!!  Love the water.  I live near a marina and often drive over there to see the boats.

Trudi
    Participant

Love the picture; makes me long for a good swim!!

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

katieb
    Participant

I could look at that gorgeous picture all day, but I'd rather be on the boat than in the water !

Katie

Kim
    Participant

Spectacular!  Keep 'em coming, Winston.

kim

fastspinW
    Participant

Trudi,

You sure about that swim? The water temp here in Maine on the day I took that photo was 54 F…

I've been a boat captain for longer than I would care to admit and the last time I went in the water to swim was longer ago than that.:)

Trudi
    Participant

[user=313]fastspinW[/user] wrote:

Trudi,

You sure about that swim? The water temp here in Maine on the day I took that photo was 54 F…

I've been a boat captain for longer than I would care to admit and the last time I went in the water to swim was longer ago than that.:)

Hi Winston–

:doh: Yikes, that's cold!!  Back in 2002 (when I was still healthy :)) I took a swim in Lake Superior.  It was numb-chilling cold getting in, but once I was used to it, I absolutely loved it.  It was a really, really hot day!! 

Keep those pictures coming–

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

whaleharbor
    Keymaster

Beautiful!

— whaleharbor

Minocycline 100mg every other day with food...lots of food: Zydus brand. Celecoxib 200mg twice per day: Greenstone brand.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘ Boat Photo of The Week’ is closed to new replies.