Home Forums General Discussion blood test result!!! please help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    YG
    Participant

after 1 week IV clidamycin, blood test at third days, the result are
    lymphocytes 42(20-40)
    RF 2048(<8)
    ANA 1280(<80)
    ESR 1 (0-20)

more serious stiffness and swelling at both ankle, knee, finger!!!
    I worry why the result suddenly up high! we have no AP doctor and Clindamycin IV done by a GP doctor here (who willing to do for me).

please help.
    tq

YG

:crying::crying::crying:

ideamktg
    Keymaster

Hello YG,
    I was diagnosed with systemic sclerosis in late 2006 (but developed many symptoms before then). My IV clindamycin was prescribed by a rheumatologist, but I completed treatment with my family doctor.

I'm not familiar with your case, but I got worse before getting better, and I attributed it to the Herxheimer reaction (otherwise known as “herxing”), http://www.silver-colloids.com/Pubs/herxheimer.html

There's much information on this website, hope this helps. Annie

PS I am also a believer in Chinese medicine, but unless I know exactly what chemicals are in there and how they interact with the modern medicine I'm taking, I have avoided them during my recovery.

JBJBJB
    Participant

[user=1979]YG[/user] wrote:

I worry why the result suddenly up high! we have no AP doctor and Clindamycin IV done by a GP doctor here (who willing to do for me).

I would definitely consider Clindamycin muscle injection. It would be another option for me if I could not get the IV. The result of MI is much better than oral form. It may be a little less than IV.

I am not a doctor so you will need to consult with your local pharmacy and your primary care doctor about it.  

nspiker
    Participant

YG,

I know how scary it must be, pushing ahead, without an AP doctor.  I agree that your elevated test results could be a herx.  I don't think you can tell anything by day three.  Recently, I had a severe herx, and test results showed my bloodwork was elevated. 

Give it some time, and see if you feel better .  Are you scheduled for more IV infusions?
    nancy

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

YG – do you know what your last results were and when they were taken? Yes they seem incredibly high but it's very dificult to see how much they've gone up and in what length of time without knowing what they were before. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

YG
    Participant

Hi, AP friends,

Lynnie, my last blood test was in June, ESR 83, last week 130.  The rest of the blood test were the first time did (ANA).

Nancy, shall i continue 2nd cycle of Clindamycin IV for 7 days again due to the high blood test result? Or is there alternative cycle time like every 2 week 1 Clinda IVs?

Now i have no choice and taking 5 mg prednisolone twice a day. I feel more tolerable. (Last month i was trying to tapper down from 5mg/day to 2.5mg/day. I suffer a lot), Then i go to do Clinda IV, most probably thats the reason the blood test result elevated so much….

If anyone did IV and hope you can share with me your progress.

peace,

YG

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘ blood test result!!! please help.’ is closed to new replies.