Home Forums General Discussion "Bell's Palsy of the Gut"

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Roz
    Participant
    Kim
    Participant

Great article, Roz, chocked full of important information.

Thanks…..kim

Roz
    Participant

Thanks Kim, I am just trying to learn myself.

Much Love, Roz

kate murrell
    Participant

Hi Kim & Roz,

The article was brilliant.
    It says the stuff that I'm sure many of us had already considered must be linked to Lyme.
    Apart from arthritis, my earlier symptoms were acid reflux, followed by Giarddia, then biliary attacks followed by cholecystitis followed by (probably unnessary gall bladder removal) followed by hepatitis (thought to have been induced by Sulfasalasine- but more likely Lyme) and finally lactose intolerance and Small Bowel Intestinal overgrowth- but in our health service labelled as irritable bowel!
    According to my ma who is now 87, certain digestive problems used to be known as stomach migraines. The nerve involvement is immense and Lyme loves nerves. I think it's very interesting and I have definitely found (so far) that my tum issues have declined since I've been on AP.
    All the best
    KTM

Roz
    Participant

Hi Kate,

I am soo happy to hear your doing better Kate. 🙂  a few years abck I had a G I Physican DX with irritable bowel.

Like you I am on Ceftin as well, it's been a great med. for me.

x Roz

mschmidt
    Participant

Roz,

Thanks for posting this article–it's fantastic!  I was never officially diagnosed with irritable bowel but, I had a gastro prescribe a med (irritable bowel med) for me because he did a colonoscopy and couldn't find any explanation as to why I had chronic constipation.  Go figure–it was probably Lyme all along.

Maria

richie
    Participant

Hi–The article appeared full of info however a tiny bit of research would reveal this doctor is a psychiatrist- hardly qualified as a gastro enterologist or a lyme doctor —to me this throws the entire article under a different light —
    richie

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘ "Bell's Palsy of the Gut"’ is closed to new replies.