Home Forums General Discussion Bacteria, Heart Disease and Red Meat

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Maz
    Keymaster

@A Friend wrote:

@GoinCrazy wrote:

I’m highly suspicious of any study saying we should not eat what our species evolved to eat.

GoinC,
    There do seem to be a lot of “do’s and don’ts” we can read about. I, too, have read a paper recently about hazards of some red meat. Then, what I thought was a better article went on to explain that if we eat red meat, it should not be from those cattle raised in crowded pens, and filled full of antibiotics which causes them to put on lots of pounds to bring more money — but are unhealthy. There are more and more meat markets opening up that sell free range beef and other meat that I believe would be a much better choice, as far as food and health value goes. Some people with Blood Type A lack enough hydrochloric acid to digest meat the way that Blood Type O people can. Without proper digestion of red meat, along with the other things, it can cause problems for many.
    AF

Further to this interesting discussion, seems that “

A Friend
    Participant

@Maz wrote:

@A Friend wrote:

@GoinCrazy wrote:

I’m highly suspicious of any study saying we should not eat what our species evolved to eat.

GoinC, There do seem to be a lot of “do’s and don’ts” we can read about. I, too, have read a paper recently about hazards of some red meat. Then, what I thought was a better article went on to explain that if we eat red meat, it should not be from those cattle raised in crowded pens, and filled full of antibiotics which causes them to put on lots of pounds to bring more money — but are unhealthy……………… AF

Further to this interesting discussion, seems that “

PhilC
    Participant

Here’s another article on this topic:
    Ignore the ridiculous media coverage

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

cavalier
    Participant

Maz & all –
    Did you ever stop to think that Otzi the hunter who had Lyme disease that his heart & vascular disease probably was associated with the fact that he had Lyme. There is a connection & this is listed as the many diseases that Lyme can create. The problem is the majority of doc’s don’t recognize or realize how Lyme affects the body & it’s ravages. 🙄
    This fact that he had Lyme in itself is a indication of why he had those problems despite his lifestyle, activity & build.

Best Jill SD, Lyme CPn & candida poss. bart.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.