Home Forums General Discussion Babesia

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Roz
    Participant

I am on mostly Babesia treatment at the moment.

Check this out if you have R/A PLEASE:

Another trend that I have observed is that almost all of my patients that have Lyme disease (Bb) along with rheumatoid arthritis, MS (Multiple Sclerosis), Alzheimer?s or Parkinson?s, are also likely to have Babesia. If I had to guess, I would say that at least a third of all Lyme disease sufferers have co-infections, and possibly more. 

http://www.lymebook.com/steven-harris

nspiker
    Participant

Great read Roz….I'm going to copy this, as there is much great info to refer to!

For anyone that is interested, there is a lyme conference in San Diego in a few weeks with Dr. S., Dr. B., Dr. H. and Dr. B.   I am going to try and go the first day if anyone else is interested. 

http://www.acamnet.org/site/c.ltJWJ4MPIwE/b.5705237/k.7BF5/Lyme_Disease_Workshop.htm

nancy

Susan LymeRA
    Participant

Count me in as one of those with lyme, babesia and RA.

Parisa
    Participant

Nancy,

I'm considering going at least one day.  I'd love to go both days but don't think I can miss that much work. I wish this were on a weekend.

nspiker
    Participant

Parisa,  I'm thinking of going on the first day, Wednesday, as long as I'm feeling ok.  Let me know if you plan on going and we can meet…
    nancy

Roz
    Participant

[user=1552]nspiker[/user] wrote:

Great read Roz….I'm going to copy this, as there is much great info to refer to!

For anyone that is interested, there is a lyme conference in San Diego in a few weeks with Dr. S., Dr. B., Dr. H. and Dr. B.   I am going to try and go the first day if anyone else is interested. 

http://www.acamnet.org/site/c.ltJWJ4MPIwE/b.5705237/k.7BF5/Lyme_Disease_Workshop.htm

nancy

Hi Nancy,

Thanks soo much for posting on the lyme conference. Their is cetanily a fantastic line up.

I would love to come.  I have been having rough herx reactions.

Much Love Roz

Roz
    Participant

[user=86]Susan Lyme/RA[/user] wrote:

Count me in as one of those with lyme, babesia and RA.

Hi Susan,

I hope you are babs clear. It certainly is a rough road.

Blesssings, Roz

Roz
    Participant

[user=13]Parisa[/user] wrote:

Nancy,

I'm considering going at least one day.  I'd love to go both days but don't think I can miss that much work. I wish this were on a weekend.

Hi Parisa,

Thanks soo much for caring, about us.

x Roz

nspiker
    Participant

Roz wrote:

Thanks soo much for posting on the lyme conference. Their is cetanily a fantastic line up. I would love to come. I have been having rough herx reactions.

I'm sorry you are having a rough go of it.:X  If you are feeling up to it, would love to meet up and attend the seminar.  I don't like to leave things open-ended, but these days, I have to wait and see how I'm feeling too.

nancy

Trudi
    Participant

[user=1758]Roz[/user] wrote:

Check this out if you have R/A PLEASE:

http://www.lymebook.com/steven-harris

I ended up buying this book.  Wow!  I've read the take of three of the doctors thus far.  Absolutely packed with information. 

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘ Babesia’ is closed to new replies.