Home Forums Personal History and Progress Threads Arthritis. I think I got it beat now!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    gordbentley
    Participant

Well folks this has been a heck of a ride lemmie tell yah. My first 7 months before AP were an absolute nightmare! I tried all the natural stuff and didnt get anywhere. then I started AP except for a hiccup switching brands by accident which put me in pain for a month and a magnesium deficiency that gave me sore leg muscles the AP has really killed all inflammation in my joints. I have since started magnesium oil spray and this has gotten rid of those pesky sore leg muscles 100%! I am now back to my old self almost 6 months in to AP. and I dont just mean feeling ok, or feeling like I am almost there. I truly am 99%. no human could feel 100% thats just impossible. I have no more swollen lymph nodes which i had 2 years prior to the onset of the arthritis, my bowels have improved to where they once were before this all this began, I have my full energy back. I can think. I can run 3 miles, lift weights, I jump out of bed, I get perfect sleep. This is truly amazing, I defied all odds when those said I should consider getting a desk job. I have gotten my dream job on the fire department, I still build homes, I am going to school for Police studies and nobody is the wiser I have this so called AutoImmune disease. I would love to thank everyone again even though I have thanked before for all your wonderful support, it really means the most to me. you people really are all that and a bag of chips. If only Maz was our primary GP we would all get the treatment we have the right to receive and get what we deserve, Once again to many people to name but definitlly all the volunteers (Kim, Cheryl, Lynnie Sydney) furthermore i wish to thank mother-bear, dragon slayer, maz. aust, Eva, Lynne G, hopefulmomma, nspiker and all the rest.my final tip of the hat definitley goes out this fantastic individual, I feel as though I owe her almost everything Maz you can sleep tonight with a smile knowing you have made a major difference in my life from so far away and I really do mean that. I will keep this testimonial updated and for anyone who doubts this treatment I am living proof that it works

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Personal History and Progress Threads’ is closed to new topics and replies.