Home Forums General Discussion Armor thyroid medicine

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    redrock
    Participant

It just occured to me. Can you take the desiccated thyroid at the same time as the mino? I wonder if any of the fillers have calcium, etc?

amberini
    Participant

I have always been told to take my thyroid meds by themselves and no food or other supplements for 1 hour.

I, too was on Armour for several years and then when the production problems started I took a compounded version for about 18 months. 
    My last labs were horrible!
    So, I went back to Synthroid with Cytomel.  I feel much better now off the compounded version.
     I am not holding my breath for this conflict to be resolved.

Eva Holloway
    Participant

I just had my Thyroid Armour refilled after being on the synthroid for many months. My levels are okay even taking the Synthroid. I take my thyroid armour just when I get up, so this way I don't eat anything for at least one hour. I take the antibiotics one hour after breakfast because right now I have to take a painkiller with food right at breakfast time.

Eva:D

Eva Holloway

redrock
    Participant

I forgot to mention that I heard a rumour that Armour had gone back to the old formulation. Has anyone else heard this? I get it compounded because I heard so many bad reports about the new Armour.

eann
    Participant

I just got a refill of 100 tabs of Armour Thyroid yesterday. No problems. Don't know if it's new or old formula, but I don't notice any difference yet. I did have problems quite a few months ago, but no more.

judy cash
    Participant

JB,Everyone,

I get a lot of vitamins from Swansons Health Products. In my catalogue there is a Ad for a pharmacy called RX co. (A locally Owned Family Pharmacy in Fargo, ND). It says,”Cant Find Natural Thyroid?, I CAN HELP”.Call the mail order Pharmacy at 1-800-323-3873.    I have never used this Pharmacy, so I can't recommend it. I hope this information  may help.  Good Luck.

Judy

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘ Armor thyroid medicine’ is closed to new replies.