Home Forums General Discussion AP or MP doctors in Los Angeles CA

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Participant

Hi, I was hoping to find doctors that I can go to for the AP and/or MP protocols in the L.A. area with experience.  I live in Alhambra and have psoriasis arthritis.

Thanks in advance,

Alberto Velazquez

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Alberto,

If you go to this link on the discussion board (second thread from the top of the General Discussion Board) you will find info on requesting an AP doc. There is one particularly well-known AP doctor at Riverside, CA, you could specifically request, but I understand there are a couple of other very good docs in CA:

http://www.rbfbb.org/view_topic.php?id=54&forum_id=1

The doctors that RBF has listed are ones that use AP, however, you may find bulletin board members who follow the MP who can refer you to a doctor in your neck of the woods. John McDonald, our BB administrator, who lives in CA is currently on the MP and may be able to give you further information about locating a CA MP doc.

An alternative would be to go to the MP website, log in and click on the member list. Find someone in CA and click on the state. All the members for that state will pop up and you can email or private message people to ask for Dr recommendations that way.

All the very best in your searches!

Peace, Maz

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘ AP or MP doctors in Los Angeles CA’ is closed to new replies.